About the role
For our Customer, we are now looking for a talented, innovative and passionate HR Business Partner. The role will be based in Stockholm, and require frequent travelling to all service depots throughout Sweden.
As a HR Business Partner for Services you will work broadly with all the parts within the HR Business Partner area and be a support to managers and employees. You will for example support within union negotiations, salary review, rehabilitation, recruitments, competency development, trainings, talent management and more. You will also make sure and support managers and the HR Business Partner for Sweden that the organizational rules and processes are followed. You have good knowledge in labor law and have experience in building a strong collaboration with the Unions and assure good relation. You lead negotiation processes with the unions and its stakeholders and you have experience from both white collar and blue collar´s.
In your role as Senior HR Business Partner your main tasks will include:
- Good partner to managers by providing proactive, valued-added input related to their business needs
- Support Managers in applying good HR Management, policies, processes and programs
- Develop / Adhere to the recruiting policy/strategy and execute recruitment activities efficiently within deadline
- Evaluate and come up with alternative channels of sourcing good quality candidates to keep recruitment costs down
- Work closely with each business manager and successfully executes HR initiatives
- Conduct training of HR process related topics
- Build a strong collaboration with the Unions and assure good relation. Lead negotiation processes with the unions and its stakeholders
- Handle Expatriates immigration and settling-in related process
- Ensure ALPS data are accurate and that proper instructions are given to the AES teams.
- Monitor the Performance Management Cycle (PMC) including: annual & semi-annual performance review, merit increase process, people reviews and development plan
- Manage various employment contract types, benefits and policies
- Monitor the costs of HR activities - training, recruit and relevant programs to ensure expenditures stay within HR budget.
- Manage effectively the on-boarding & induction of newly hired staff;
- Exit process for employees that leave the company. Exit checklist and exit call/discussion and update ALPS
- Support EHS strategy
- Support in internal HR projects and audits
- Provide monthly input to payroll and support with maintaining a strong collaboration with the external payroll provider
This is a temporary position where you will be employed by our customer for a period of initial 12 months.About you
We are looking for you who have worked extensively with all parts of HR for 5-10 years. You also have an academic degree in Human Resources, Behavioral sciences or similar.
In order to thrive and succeed in the role, we believe that you are prestigious, curious and driven. You are accurate, self-driven, engaged and driven by making things happen. Collaboration and communication are important as we help each other solve challenges and problems as one team.Important for the role:
- 5-10 years HR experience in an international industry/environment
- Good knowledge within the Swedish labor law
- Generalist HR management experience covering all areas of HR management practice
- Influence and resilience within a matrix organization structure
- Professional expertise in Swedish employment law issues, collective agreements, negotiation processes with unions, redundancies, payroll and employee relations
- Fluent in English and another Scandinavian language (Swedish, Norwegian, Danish)
We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.Contact details
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Anders Lindén name via +4610 - 173 73 00.Welcome with your application!
HR , HR BP , Human resources , HR Business Partner , Adecco , Solna