About the role
As Demand Planning Manager you will Lead the Demand Planning team for Medical Devices, driving process maturity, integrating In Country to Regional with Global cycles to enable the growth, and continually improve service level, inventory and cost goals. You are also in charge of the Demand Planning for this clients One Ethicon portfolio. You will work closely with the Asset Management, Customer Service and Orthokit Operations teams to ensure coordination and alignment of all Supply Chain activities in the Nordic region. Collaborate with the Nordic Commercial Organization to ensure Events (New Products Introductions, Tenders, Regulatory changes etc.) are sensed early and managed effectively.
In your role as Demand Planning Manager your main tasks will include:
- Responsible for delivering Business Plan and spending within departmental budget as agreed together with Senior Management.
- Responsible for development of strategies, guidelines, KPI´s and goals for the Demand Planning team as well as benchmarking Planning performance.
- Coordinate information and communication to and from primary stakeholders within identified key relationships as per below.
- Overall responsibility for departmental compliance to all company policies and work instructions.
- Strong decision making ability and ability to give clear directions.
This is a consultant assignment starting in May and will be running for a period of 12 moths.About you
We are looking for a candidate with a Master´s degree within a relevant subject. You have a minimum 6 years of experience working in supply chain and previous track record from management positions with clear ability to motivate, lead people, drive changes. You have a strong customer focus for both internal and external customers and have a strong ability to develop close relationships with stakeholders at all levels. Furthermore, we see that you have excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation & negotiation skills.Important for the role:
- Fluent, verbally and written, in English. Swedish/Norwegian or Danish is an advantage
- Excellent project management skills
- Financial awareness / good numeracy skills.
We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.Contact details
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Moa Lardner name via +4610 - 173 73 00.Welcome with your application!Keywords
Supply Chain, Supply Manager, Logistics, Stockholm, Solna, Adecco.