Help Bisnode develop their own design language system to further enhance their focus on design and usability!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Bisnode looking for a Front-end Developer with interest and passion for design/UX to join their successful team in Stockholm.
As a Front-end Developer you will work in a multidisciplinary UX-team who is responsible for building a great customer experience of our Bisnode group wide Risk Management offering. Your job will be to develop a Design language system together with our UX manager, UX researcher and visual designer. You will participate in design reviews and be part of our ongoing UX work.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by Bisnode.Arbetsuppgifter
Your main responsibility will be to transform design components to code in our CSS framework as well as maintain and improve the documentation site that presents the framework to our developers. The documentation site is a React application with Redux installed.
You will be the owner of the frameworks technical platform and influence the way to move forward. You will have weekly sync meetings with developers using the CSS framework to build the product front-end and act as a support if needed.
Occasionally you will also be responsible building prototypes for user evaluations based on the components in the CSS framework.Vi söker dig som
You are a social person with 2+ years of experience working as a Front-end Developer and you make sure to stay up-to-date with new front-end technologies. You feel inspired to work in a multidisciplinary team and to be the head developer of our CSS framework. You are not scared to take the initiatives and keen in making our design language system successful in Bisnode.Required knowledge:
- Advanced HTML/CSS - SASS, BEM
- React.js - redux
- An eye for visual design and an interest in UX
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full-time employment
- Location: Solna, Stockholm
- Contact information: Recruitment Consultant, Daniel Klasson +46 8 562 46 770
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Bisnode is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.