The company in question are transforming the lives of people affected by rare diseases. As a specialised biopharmaceutical company, they provide sustainable medicines to innovative therapies in the areas of haematology, immunology and specialty care. They bring something rare to rare diseases - a rare expertise and a strength in access that allows us to be a partner in care for those with high unmet needs. Their headquarter is located in Stockholm, Sweden.Information om uppdraget
About the role
We are now searching for a Team lead and Sourcing Manager that will be part of the Indirect Procurement team playing a critical role in ensuring the continued success. You will be based in Stockholm together with the Indirect Procurement team and will be involved with indirect procurement work across our global portfolio. The company is in an exciting growth phase, and there will be good opportunities to influence and shape this role.
The purpose of the role is to be the team lead of the newly created sourcing team and support the business with Procurement activities to ensure cost conscious behaviour to drive the best value and outcome.
This is a consultant assignment. As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
- Lead, coach and train the team and prioritise the work and closely interact with Head of indirect procurement and the Category team
- Develop the newly established function of Sourcing managers and proactively identify opportunities for improvement and drive implementation along the Procurement lifecycle in terms of the 'Source to Pay' process, policies and procedures in collaboration with key stakeholders (e.g. Finance, Legal)
- Support internal stakeholders in the procurement process to ensure cost efficiency and compliant purchases
- Collaborate with a broad range of stakeholders across functions and geographies
- Scope, evaluate and analyse quotes and potential suppliers
- Prepare and conduct supplier negotiations according to best-practices
- Log agreements in the Contract management system
- Ensure compliance to P2P processes and follow-up
- Prepare monthly reports and monitor KPI´s
Vi söker dig somWe are looking for
- Previous leadership experience
- Experience using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A minimum of 2 years experience from a role in finance or purchasing
- Experience from negotiation
- Knowledge in agreements, both commercial and legal terms
- Experience or interest in working with many different stakeholders, preferably cross-border
- Analytical skills - capacity to structure and analyze data sets in a time effective way
- Communication skills - ability to communicate to all levels in the organization and are fully fluent in written and oral English.
- Experience from ERP system such as IFS or equal
- A drive to grow and to further develop within our company
In order to be successful in this position you should be analytical, structured, driven, proactive and have the ability to work independently delivering to deadlines. You are a team player with focus on relationship-building and are results-oriented and communicative.
In addition, you should live up to our core values: Ambition, Ownership, Urgency, Partnership and Care.Övrig information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Extent: Full Time
- Location: Stockholm
This recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and it is our clients wish that all questions regarding the position are directed to Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.