Are you English, Spanish or Japanese speaking and want to work within telecommunications or network engineering? Are you ambitious and want to combine your studies with a part-time job or work full time? Here you will get valuable experience and the possibility to work with and learn from competent colleagues. We have the perfect position for you at Telia Carrier! Apply today since the selection is ongoing.Information om uppdraget
At Telia Carrier, you will join a welcoming working environment that is constantly evolving. As a Customer Support Engineer you will be part of improving TC's way of working as you raise various issues. The department (WCSC) works with continuous improvements and therefore it is important to find change appealing and intriguing!
Customer Support Center (CSC) is TCs single point of contact regarding service faults, delivery, billing and sales inquiries from customers such as operators, service and content providers as well as other large-scale users world-wide. They own- and drive customer issues to resolution while keeping an open channel of communication with customers during on-going cases. Employees are scheduled on a rolling basis for shift work covering 24/7/365. Single shifts and on-call duty can occur.Arbetsuppgifter
You will get to work in a high pace environment and get the opportunity to learn a lot together with caring and competent colleagues. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Perform in-depth level of analysis and troubleshooting and initiate Escalation process, drive progress and overall ownership throughout the process.
- Keep track of SLA thresholds and commitments and chase information and progress status with other internal units and external providers
- Take care of our customers requests (incoming by telephone, e-mail, web interface and/or fax)
- Log all actions taken, and contacts with customers, in the appropriate system
- Be responsible for keeping the fault handling on-going and to push for a resolution/a restoration of the service as soon as possible
- Contribute to the process and routine development and improvements and share knowledge
Vi söker dig som
- Excellent English (written and spoken) on a highly technical and professional level
- A degree with major in Network Engineering or Communication Systems or a high technical knowledge, experience, understanding and interest of the same
- Solid knowledge of IP technologies, as well as other telecommunication technology layers such as transmission, voice, roaming, Ethernet
It's considered a plus if you have Cisco/Juniper certification, ITIL knowledge, Spanish or Japanese on a fluent level.
As a person, you are service- and business-minded, a problem solver and take responsibility.Other information
- Start: October/November
- Work extent: Full-time, shifts (long term assignment)
- Location: Stockholm, Solna
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Telia Carrier that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Academic Work. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.