Heres the perfect role for you, who has previously worked as a Program Manager and wants to deepen your knowledge and work together with a team of skilled colleagues. We offer you a challenging position in our growing business with a real opportunity to influence the success of the business. Stoneridge is an innovative, global business within electronics and embedded systems, a high-tech company that is one of the leading companies within the automotive industry. Here you will be given the chance to work from either our office in Stockholm, Solna, or in Tallinn. Sounds interesting, right? Please apply today already since we are working with an ongoing selection.Information om uppdraget
Stoneridge is a leading supplier to the automotive, truck, bus, and off-road markets. Our products range from telematics systems, driver information systems, and tachographs through electronic control modules and power distribution centers to multiplex systems, cockpit switch modules, and aftermarket products. We are well established in Europe, being a part of the Stoneridge Group that enables us to work with colleagues and customers worldwide. Stoneridge Inc. has about 4500 employees around the world and has a turnover of approximately 700 million USD. Geographically, we are operating in 25 locations within 12 countries. We are proud to supply products and systems to the majority of the most well-known Vehicle producers like Volvo, Scania, Daimler, MAN, Ford.
Stoneridge Electronics is now looking for a Program Manager, to further strengthen the Program Management Team.You are offered
- A company that is working with advanced technology
- An ever changing and developing, global environment
- Very helpful and competent colleagues, from all over the world, who you will work closely together with
- Major opportunities to grow within the company, both on a national and an international level
As Program Manager, you will lead customer or internal programs that delivers to global manufacturers of trucks and buses from quote phase to serial production.
You are responsible for running the program and ensuring that the goals for timing, project/ product cost, and quality are fulfilled. Your main interfaces will be members of your team, customers, production, management, and other support functions. The teams vary in size and consist of approximately between 10 to 50 members, working in different locations. The main sites are Sweden, Estonia, the Netherlands, Mexico, and the United States. A program includes design and verification of mechanics, electronics, software, as well as product validation and industrialization.
Amongst other things, you will also:
- Lead and manage one or several developments programs
- Plan and schedule program timelines, milestones and deliverables
- Track, follow up and deliver on program milestones and deliverables
- Create and follow up on program budget and forecast
- Effectively communicate program expectations and decisions to program team members, management and other stakeholders
- Estimate the resources needed to achieve program goals
- Coach, mentor and motivate program team members
- Manage changes in the program and identify potential risks
- Build, develop and grow customer relationships
- Contribute to developing processes and tools
Vi söker dig som
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in project management, engineering, or equivalent background
- Minimum 5+ years of working experience from project or program management within product development, preferably with experience from the automotive segment
- Profficient English knowledge, both in oral and written, since this is the company language, and you will be working with customers and colleagues from all over the world
It is an advantage if you have:
- Strong knowledge of the automotive market with an interest in automotive trends, design and development
- Experience from working with quality assurance
- Great ability to manage and lead other people in both smaller and larger groups
To be successful within this role we also believe you possess the personal competencies below:
- Start: According to agreement
- Contract: Full-time, permanent position
- Location: Solna, Sweden or Tallinn, Estonia
- Other: You are expected to travel a few days a month, depending on the business need
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Stoneridge that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.