Musti Group is now looking for an IT specialist to work in the service desk with on-site and remote support for the office and stores. We are looking for someone with great communication skills that wants to work in a diverse and inspiring environment in the rapidly growing and evolving business in one of the leading pet retail companies.Information om uppdraget
Arken Zoo a part of Musti Group makes the life of pets and their owners easier, safer and more fun. They are the leading Nordic pet care company and they operate an omnichannel business model to cater for the needs of pets and their owners across Finland, Sweden and Norway. They offer a wide, curated assortment of pet products. They also provide pet care services such as grooming, training and veterinary services in selected locations.
Groups net sales were EUR 284.4 million in the financial year 2020. At the end of the financial year 2020, the company had 1,162 employees, 1.2 million loyal customers and 293 stores. They are now looking for a new employee to their service desk located in Solna where you and one more colleague will work as an IT specialist and support primarily the Arken Zoo stores in Sweden both remote and on-site. The role also contains the support task for other operation countries and brands in Sweden and you will be a part of the Group IT team. Musti team do not measure so much the hours spend, more the quality and customer satisfaction for the services provide to their internal customers.You are offered
- A diverse and inspiring work in the rapidly growing and evolving business in one of the leading pet retail company
- Position at a company that values personal development, reward ambition and who believes that sky is the limit
Key responsibilities in this position are the remote and on-site support for the office and store people and you will work with their wide store network with over 290 stores. Incident and problem management are the core of your daily tasks. They also offer an opportunity to participate in the small development and gathering business requirements in cooperation with business stakeholders and suppliers.Vi söker dig som
- You are fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken, Finnish language is a big plus
- You have previously worked in a service desk or technical support with knowledge in retail business
- Good knowledge and experience of managing Active directory on-prem and Azure
- Driving license is mandatory and car is beneficial to have as well as a willingness to travel to our Nordic countries (Sweden, Norway and Finland)
- You enjoy being around pets because you are allowed to have dogs at the office-therefore this position is not suitable for a person who is allergic to pets
IT team is looking for a down to earth, person having a hands-on way of working and have an ambitious personality. Customer values if you have an excellent communication, co-operation and facilitation skills and you have a wish to keep developing together with Arken Zoo and Musti Group.
As a person you are...Service minded
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Full- time
- Placement: Kista moving to Solna from march in Stockholm
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Arken Zoo that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.