SAS SCANDINAVIAS LEADING AIRLINE IS LOOKING FOR A DIGITAL VISUAL DESIGNERInformation om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client SAS looking for a digital visual design consultant. Come join our team of enthusiastic digital specialists in our work to take SAS to the next digital level. As a visual design consultant, youll be vital in helping evolve our digital customer touch points on the ground and in the air to make travel smoother and easier. Were a modern 70+-year-old airline that has always led the way when it comes to design and technology. We recently released a new site and we need people like you to push it to the next level.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at SAS. The assignment will be full time and extend to December 31. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.Arbetsuppgifter
- Together with the digital team, youll brainstorm new solutions and create fantastic, engaging and intuitive solutions for travelers.
- Youll do hands-on design and ensure consistency in design implementations.
- Youll work closely with others in cross-functional teams to create beautiful, usable and selling designs.
- Youll be a vital part in evolving SAS digital environments.
- Youll iterate existing designs, improving and pushing them to the next level.
- Youll need to stay on top of design trends, new developments and whats happening in the industry.
Youre the right fit if you love good design, have an intuitive understanding of what outstanding design is and want to build something great. You also have experience from digital sales and a portfolio that shines.Vi söker dig som
- Degree in design or experience in creating great visual designs.
- At least 3 years of digital design experience with a good understanding of web design, usability and working within brand guidelines.
- Demonstrated expertise in designing for digital channels.
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- Collaborative and open-minded working style.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken). Fluency in Swedish is preferable.
- Portfolio including high-end product and web designs (demonstrating e-commerce experience).
It will be considered an additional qualification if you:
* Skills in front-end coding
The position suits you who:
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Start: Augusti 13
- Work extent: 100%
- Location: SAS Frösundavik
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from SAS is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.
* We strive to be an attractive employer to our consultants. In addition to collective agreement and a dedicated consultant manager, we offer you as a full time consultant a consultant portal, giving you access to several benefits. Read more [here]((https://www.academicwork.se/vart-erbjudande-till-heltidskonsulter)