We are now looking for a developer to join Telias journey creating their new IAM platform. Are you a software developer with a special interest in security or IAM? Send in your application today!Information om uppdraget
Telia is a Swedish telecommunications company with over 150 years of experience. With over 19 000 colleagues across the Nordics and Baltics Telia offers an inclusive workplace and good opportunities for you to evolve.
Learn more about working at Telia in this video!
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at Telia. The assignment will be full time and there are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation. It is Academic Works and Telias intention that you will eventually be hired directly by Telia, provided all parties are satisfied.You are offered
- Be part of a multi-functional team where new ways of working and new ideas are very welcomed.
- Work using agile methods in a team where a helpful attitude and the sharing of knowledge is second-nature.
- Take part of an extensive development program where your personal and professional development is in focus.
- The position suits you who want to be innovative and take an active part in planning for the future. You always strive to improve yourself and are a team player.
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.Arbetsuppgifter
In this role you will create Telias new, cloud-native, identity and access management solutions. Youll be part of a modern development organization where we embrace new technologies and ways of working. We work according to a clear vision and mission and a roadmap that we align continuously with changing business needs. You will work with software development in Go, Node.js and Java. You are also going to develop test-driven and manage scalable solutions.Vi söker dig som
- A relevant academic degree, preferably within software engineering
- Good knowledge in Java and Node.js
- A working proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Basic understanding of Swedish, spoken.
- Knowledge in frontend development, preferably react
It will be considered an additional qualification if you have:
- Experience from test driven development and working with agile methods.
- Experience from AWS development
- Interest in IT security and IAM platform
In this process, a large part of the evaluation will be based on your personality. As a person, you have a cooperative mindset as you take on new challenges. You understand the importance of working together to reach good results. Furthermore you have a flexible approach when taking on new tasks and take responsibility in delivering quality results in all your undertakings.Other information
Work extent: Full time
Location: Solna, Stockholm
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Telia that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.