Bisnode is now looking for someone to help them push the business forward through innovative ideas and great analysis. Do you have great skills for designing modern products (Service design or UX) and want to show us?Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Bisnode looking for a Product Designer to join their successful team in Stockholm.
As a Product Designer at Bisnode you will drive the end to end product perspective through their product discovery process, defining real customer problems, formulating hypotheses and ways to test them. Youll be working together with other great designers, product managers, marketeers and developers to create new concepts, and optimize features with focus on the value creation and end to end customer experience.
We are looking for someone with a broad profile that has experience of strategic design work, design thinking as well as an expertise in usability and the ability to be hands on, producing prototypes and design materials, knowing that sometimes the details is what is the most important, always willing to test everything with the customers.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by Bisnode.Arbetsuppgifter
In the role as Product designer you will work in close collaboration with the product manager through the product development process, pushing the business forward. Since you will be involved with the whole process of designing a product you will also formulate and validate key hypotheses for the product through prototypes, target customer interviews and business experiments. For example, you will:
- Work with our innovation processes and create new concepts and product ideas
- Plan screening and recruitment of target customers. Interview target customers and discover insights and develop ideas thru co-creation and ordering quantitative surveys when needed
- Run workshops in cross functional groups based on e.g. business model canvas and value proposition canvas
- Gather and share customer insights, hypothesis and ideas throughout Bisnode through facilitation of workshops
- Prepare customer journeys, service blueprints
- Design User experiences and communication concepts through prototypes, wireframes and or other relevant artefacts
- Build buy-in and collaboration from the relevant Key stakeholders across the Bisnode Group
- Be ready to occasionally travel within Europe to do Product Discovery work in any of their 19 markets
Vi söker dig som
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in UX design or Service Design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish and ability to interact with internal stakeholders and customers
- Experience in doing interviews and gathering customer insights
- Experience in producing prototypes, wireframes, high level UX designs, customer journeys
- Experience in successfully presenting and implementing design solutions with stakeholders and developers
The position suits you who see yourself as a creative self-going problem solver and decision maker, with the ability to execute the goals and priorities set for you. This opportunity will grant you great experience from a market leading company.Other information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full-time employment
- Location: Solna, Stockholm
- Contact information: Recruitment Consultant, Daniel Klasson +46 8 562 46 770
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Bisnode is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.