Here you will have the opportunity to become part of a world-leading innovative company that manufactures advanced electronic components, modules and systems in the automotive industry. Stoneridge is an international company where you will work together with committed, solution-oriented, and competent colleagues. Does this sound like something for you? Then submit your application today, we apply an ongoing selection!Information om uppdraget
Stoneridge is a leading supplier to the automotive, truck, bus and off-road markets. Stoneridge are well established in Europe, being a part of the Stoneridge Group that enables them to work with customers worldwide. Stoneridge Inc. has about 4500 employees and geographically, the company is operating in 25 locations within 12 countries. Stoneridge are proud to supply products and systems to the majority of the most well-known vehicle producers like Volvo, Scania, Daimler, MAN and Ford.
In the role as Analytics Lead you will have a key role between purchase and production. You will work closely with customers and drive projections both within production, with suppliers and internally at Stoneridge. We are looking for you who is driven, good at building relationships and at working proactively. You get to work in a varied role and create great collaborations both internally and externally.
Amongst other things you are offered
- A flexible work environment
- 5 extra vacation days
- Wellness allowance
- Parking in the office garage
- Luxury breakfast on Wednesdays
- Opportunities to grow within the company, both on a national and international level
In the role as Analytics Lead you will support and coordinate tasks related to customer products, customer communication, tracking change request progress, as well as understanding the full supply chain for the customer. You will also analyze the status of the supply chain and working proactive with how Stoneridge can improve it, as well as having frequent contact with both customers and internal colleagues.
Amongst other things you will:
- Communicate clearly and properly with customers about the current situation and what we are doing to improve it
- Produce a customer communication package tracking status and forecast on a weekly basis, including: answer how Stoneridge are progressing and communicate action plans to correct the variance when necessary
- Championing the customer in allocation priority decisions
- Gather information across the organization, cross-functionally
- Presenting status vs commitment to SRE leadership team
- Tracking change request status related to the customer
- Pushing priorities through the organization
- Attending customer related meetings, both with suppliers and internally
- Supporting the Sales team in customer meetings
Vi söker dig som
- Bachelor's degree engineering or economics
- Fluent in English, both oral and written, since this is the companys language and you will be working with customers and collegues from all over the world
- 2-5 years of relevant business experience, such as purchase of electronics, material planning or logistics
- Previous experience working in Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point)
- Good understanding of logistical flows
- Ability to think critically, analyze data, make decisions, and solve problems
It is an advantage if you:
- Have previous work knowledge of Power Bi or the ability to learn quickly
- Have work experience within purschasing
To be successful within this role we believe you possess the competencies below:
- Good at building relationships
- Solutions oriented
- Takes initiative
- Start: According to agreement (preferably August or September)
- Contract: Full-time
- Location: Stockholm, Solna or Örebro
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Stoneridge that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.