As the Area Manager for Aftersales in Sweden you will work in a fun and engaging team with opportunities to deepen and share your knowledge about the aftermarket in our region as well as connect with different internal and external stakeholders in different countries.
The role develops the aftersales business in the given territory concerning sales volume, customer satisfaction, retention, brand perception, dealer and service partner coverage and processes and structures. With a service orientated "entrepreneur" mindset, you will be able to take on the many challenges of the role.The main working tasks and responsibilities of the role:
- Reach or exceed territory volume and sales targets
- Achieve the Customer Retention objectives in the territory.
- Act as the link between the dealer organization and BMW Northern Europe
- Review and identify opportunities with the current partners and any future requirements using the appropriate service format
- Assess and give input on whether BMW has the right quality and quantity of service partners in the region in order to achieve the sales and customer satisfaction objectives
- Coordinate with other departments of BMW Northern Europe for aftersales related investments in the dealer network
- Ensure that dealer partners perform according to set targets
- Support in launches and implementations on new aftersales programs and initiatives with identified dealer sites
- Supports dealer partners and colleagues by sharing ideas and best practices.
- Monitor and report information relating to parts and accessory purchases, customer satisfaction, dealer staff training needs and program participation
- Coach and train Dealer Aftersales Managers, Service Managers & Parts Managers
The function will be reporting to the Aftersales Manager for Sweden.What should you bring along?
What does it mean to work for BMW?
- A university degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 5+ years of work experience from a sales orientated role, preferably in the automotive industry or similar
- Experience from working with any of the Northern European countries is preferred
- Skilled in PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluency in both Swedish and English, written and verbal
- An analytical and commercial mindset
- Socially skilled and with the ability to build strong business relationships
- A can-do-attitude and a team orientated personality
- Sense of premium quality and trustworthy
- Ability to think holistically and willingness and flexibility to contribute outside your direct area of responsibility and go that extra mile.
At BMW Group, everything starts with passion. It turns a profession into a vocation. It drives us to keep reinventing mobility and bring innovative ideas onto the roads. Enthusiasm for joint projects turns a team into a strong unit where every opinion is valued. It is only when expertise, highly professional processes and enjoyment of work unite that we can shape the future together. Whatever your heart´s desire - in the BMW Group, you will find a wide range of departments and disciplines across the world where you can share your professional passion with us.Further information
The position is located at BMW Northern Europe´s head office in Sollentuna / Silverdal. The premises are modern and include a lunch restaurant as well as access to a gym and daily workouts. As an BMW employee, you get the opportunity to drive your own BMW or MINI on favorable terms. The position is full-time, starting immediately or by other agreement.
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Then join our team. We look forward receiving your application in English at www.jurek.se. For any questions, please reach out to the responsible Recruitment Consultant Cajsa Malm at firstname.lastname@example.org or Researcher Ann-Sophie Sandberg at email@example.com