Samsung NordicsEverything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence-and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today's fast-paced global economy, change is constant and innovation is critical to a company's survival. As we have done for 70 years, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success. As SCM Coordinator, you will have an integral part in ensuring we stay on top of the market and continue to enrich and simplify the consumers' lives.What will this role achieve?
What will be your key deliverables?
- The team of SCM Coordinators will be in charge of converting all commercial plans and market intelligences into demand planning of Displays from Samsung factories into Nordic market.
- We genuinely stick to the facts and data and SCM Coordinator will be the engine to drive the business.
- Main responsibilities will be demand planning, purchasing planning, sales forecasting, inventory optimization and coordination of various issues and information between local (Nordic) area and HQ/Factories/Other sales subsidiaries in order to secure best sales opportunity with maximized operational efficiency.
- Sales Forecast Accuracy
- Sales Capability Index
- Sales target achievement
- Channel PSI Analysis
- Inventory Management
- Convert Retail data into Sales Planning
Preferably degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Industrial engineering, Logistics or equivalentExperience:
Skills & attributes:
- Working experience in Demand planning and supply chain management
- Experience to work with commercially driven sales organization
- Good knowledge in using MS Office, especially Excel
- Preferably SAP experience
Why Samsung Nordics?
- Energetic team player who can work with details and helicopter view at the same time.
- Thriving to drive operation and planning for commercial goal and result
- Willingness to be able to work with time sensitive deadlines
- Natural talent to work cross functionally in many different forums.
- Experienced communicator in a way that is inspiring, yet decisive and collaborative.
- Outstanding Numeric and analytic skills and exceptional drive to resolve issues
- Structured and thorough
- Dedicated and flexible
- Very good English skills
Samsung is a dynamic company in a fast moving industry, there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us you must be a person who appreciates tempo, change and to take own initiatives.Recruitment process
In this recruitment process, Samsung Nordics collaborates with the consulting and recruitment company Clevry.
It is not required that your resume is written in english, swedish is fine as well. We apply an ongoing selection and the position may be filled before the application deadline. If you have any questions about the process, please contact us on the phone number +46 72 858 39 55.
Make your application today!
Follow us on LinkedIn Clevry Sweden