Candela's ultimate purpose is to speed up the transition to fossil fuel-free lakes and oceans. We strive to re-think efficiency in marine transportation to radically push the performance boundaries of electric boats and ships.
By combining sensors, computers and advanced submerged hydrofoils, our electric craft fly above the water, reaching speeds and range previously attained only by fossil fuel powerboats.
After launching Candela C-7, Europe's currently best-selling electric boat, we launched Candela C-8 in August 2021, the first electric boat intended for high volume production. We are also venturing into public transport with the revolutionary foiling P-12 ferry, built for the city of Stockholm.
We are now looking for a Operational Purchaser to support Candela's growth ambitions.Core responsibilities:
In the role as Operational purchaser you will mainly divide your time between purchasing and logistic planning. The role is a part of the Operational Purchasing team working mainly with production but in close collaboration with Strategic sourcing, R&D and external suppliers as well. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction. To sum it up, you will work with:
- Order material from suppliers & do the material planning
- Work closely with suppliers, have an active dialogue, follow-up and develop the collaboration
- Update parameters and ensure basic data in ERP
- Continuously work to improve the purchasing and logistics process
- The role has administrative elements that may increase with time
To be successful in the role you have:
- Ensure that the process is lean, effective and productive
- Proficiency in ERP/Inventory software and can easily familiarize with new business systems
- Good communications skills
- Structured, solution-oriented and self-going
- Good organization and time management skills
- Speak and write fluent English
- Have an eye for detail and are good at numbers
Join a stellar team
- You have good interpersonal communication skills suitable for an international environment, and a strong cultural awareness.
By bringing together some of the world's brightest researchers and engineers, we are pushing the boundaries of marine transportation. We take great pride in building engagement within our teams. Our internal motto is "with a revolutionary spirit and kindness", which translates into an open and honest work environment.
We are a 120 multinational colleagues within dynamic modelling, hardware design, hydrodynamics, control theory, machine learning, structural engineering work and production to build the next generation of waterborne transport.
This is a full-time position at our production facility in Rotebro, Sollentuna. Working language is English, if you also know Swedish it will be a benefit for yourself, but it is not a prerequisite for the role.Application
The selection and interview process is ongoing, so send your application in English as soon as it's ready. Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!