What awaits you?
- Act as a business owner and be responsible for our customer-facing omnichannel sales applications
- Manage and coordinate different omnichannel sales rollouts
- Secure and quality assure the functionalities in our digital vehicle sales applications (car configurator, stock locator, digital checkout etc.)
- Continuous prioritization of development and optimization of these applications
- Continuous improvement and further development of the omnichannel sales journey together with key stakeholders
- Identify opportunities, plan activities, and secure the implementation of them in an efficient way
- Make sure that processes are running smoothly to achieve the desired state
- Main contact person for internal and external stakeholders in the Nordic region, local markets, and BMW Headquarters
- Be part of the digital team and play an active role in BMW´s digital transformation
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner who can take ownership of BMWs customer-facing omnichannel sales and services applications that are now rolling out in the Nordics. The BMW Group is in a transition phase and are planning to shift towards an agency distribution model with direct sales, throughout Europe. As a Product Owner, you will play a key role in the transformation from an indirect sales model where cars, accessories, hardware, and equipment have been sold via dealerships, to a direct sales model where everything will be sold online, in apps but also directly from the car.What should you bring along?
What does it mean to work for BMW?
- University degree within IT, marketing, sales or other relevant education
- You have a couple of years of experience working in a similar role within e-commerce in an international environment
- You have experience from omnichannel sales (websites, e-commerce, apps, digital sales, and retail) and daily contact with agencies and stakeholders
- You can turn business development requests into technical solutions and new business processes
- You are fluent in written and verbal English and one of the Nordic languages (Swedish, Danish, Finnish or Norwegian).
- You have experience withing working in an organization that has transformed B2B into B2C
- Strategic and mindset with the focus to secure the daily operations
- Experience working in agile multifunctional teams as a Project Manager
- You are self-driven team player with well-developed communication skills
- Experience from managing several stakeholders and high ability to prioritize your own time
At BMW Group, everything starts with passion. It turns a profession into a vocation. It drives us to keep reinventing mobility and bring innovative ideas onto the roads. Enthusiasm for joint projects turns a team into a strong unit where every opinion is valued. It is only when expertise, highly professional processes and enjoyment of work unite that we can shape the future together. Whatever your heart´s desire - in the BMW Group, you will find a wide range of departments and disciplines across the world where you can share your professional passion with us.Further information
This is a permanent position located at BMW´s Nordic head office in Sollentuna / Silverdal. The premises are modern and include a lunch restaurant as well as access to a gym and daily workouts. Some travel within Northern Europe can occur. As a BMW employee, everyone gets the opportunity to drive their own BMW or MINI on favorable terms. The positon is full-time, starting immediately or by other agreement.
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Then join our team. We look forward receiving your application at www.jurek.se in either Swedish or English. For any questions please reach out to the responsible Recruitment Consultant Victoria Tjernström Victoria.email@example.com.