What awaits you?
- Working within our 7 Northern Europe Markets (Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway and Sweden) internal counterparts as well as with our 4 Insurance providers on developing the insurance business in accordance with the insurance strategy and balance scorecard. The achievement of insurance business targets and for the rollout of the insurance business strategy. Including monitoring qualitative and quantitative cooperation and business results.
- Being the End Customer insurance expert that supports the markets and internal colleagues regarding insurance topics
- The development of the insurance business network and for the local insurance cooperation.
- Conduct regular updates on the current market insurance environment (client´s needs, competitors, providers) and adjusts if necessary the insurance strategy to the updated market needs.
- Keep building insurance culture in dealer´s network, in NFSC and in NSC.
- Manage the strategic direction with the providers and BMW Group markets.
- Regular contacts with other insurance providers and industry responsible for market updates.
- Develop, implement and maintain insurance sales processes.
- Give input to Business Cases and Budgets/Forecasting for the Insurance Business in cooperation with Controlling and BMW Group markets.
- Ensures compliance of business model, products and processes within Insurance Business line.
Commercial Finance (financ product to our dealers):
o Support market responsible and Nordic projects in new commercial finance product launches o Support in streamlining and building synergies in our internal processes across our different marketsWhat should you bring along?
What does it mean to work for BMW Financial Services?
- We are looking for someone with 5-7 years of experience from the insurance business
- You have a proven track record of well-developed collaboration and/or sales skills with developed communication skills. As a person it is also of importance that you are business orientated combined with good creative skills.
- You have a flexible mindset with the ability to work independently as well as with a team on multiple tasks.
- You also have the ability to take your knowledge to provide advice tailored to the audience in an effective and efficient manner. You have the willingness and flexibility to travel within Northern Europe.
- To be successful in the role you need to have strong analytical skills, be structured/methodical, proactive self-starter with very good communication skills and with a solid commercial understanding.
- You need to be fluent in written and verbal in English and preferably one of the Nordic languages (Swedish, Danish or Norwegian).
It takes a team with exceptional interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude to deliver great service. People who are always prepared to go the extra smile to find solutions that satisfy the needs of our customers and business. People who want to place themselves optimally to develop their capabilities. So if you enjoy a culture of open exchange and mutual trust, and you´d like to take on a fast-paced role within a highly motivated team, join us in driving the future of personalized financial services.Further information
The position is a temporary consultant position through Jurek of 12 months and is located at BMW´s Nordic head office in Sollentuna / Silverdal. The premises are modern and include a lunch restaurant as well as access to a gym and daily workouts.
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Then join our team. We look forward receiving your application at www.jurek.se in either Swedish or English. For any questions please reach out to the responsible Consultant Manager Anna Carlsson at email@example.com