You will be responsible for CoZone Employee, the Azets platform used for managing all information needed to run a company's payroll. The application includes time reporting, basic employee HR information and payslip delivery. Employee's vision is to provide a seamless, end-to-end experience for running payroll for office workers of small to medium companies across Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and the UK. The application is currently being used by 100k+ users across 4k+ companies. Azets is a multinational corporation, with offices across 8 countries.
The Product Manager will be responsible for
- Delivering a valuable and business-viable product to customers
- Defining product strategy and roadmap
- Converting strategy into functional specs/PRDs
- Deeply understanding the platform's users
- Scrum product owner duties
- Acting as leader within the organization, taking responsibility for results
- Product pricing and positioning
- Building buy-in with stakeholders
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of payroll users, customers and industry: time reporting, payslip delivery, HR data management for Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, UK
- Understanding of modern product discovery and delivery
- Minimum 2 years working on technology-powered products as either a product manager, product designer, engineer, data analyst, data scientist, or system administrator
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business - e.g. engineering, design, operations, finance, sales, marketing
- Has delivered solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out an argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative
- Ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship, influencing without authority
- Excellent idiomatic English (written and verbal) communication skills
- Aware of your own limitations and willing to seek for other opinions
About The Job:
- Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish language skills
- Foundation in user experience design
- Experience with user research
- Analytics ability - SQL, user analytics tools
- Experience as product owner: administrative scrum responsibilities
- Technical and business background
Our product managers work within our product teams to solve hard customer and business problems in ways that cater to our customers and work for our business. Our product teams are cross-functional and durable, comprised of a product manager, a product designer, and several engineers.
Our product teams come up with effective solutions that are
- Valuable to our customers
- Viable given the many constraints of the business
- Usable for end- users
- Feasible for our engineers to implement
While the product designer is accountable for the solution's usability, and the engineers for its technical feasibility, the product Manager is accountable for its value and business viability.
The product manager contributes knowledge of the business's constraints (e.g. marketing, sales, service, finance, legal, and privacy). The product manager also contributes deep knowledge of our users and customers, and data about customer engagement with our products. Finally, the product manager tracks industry trends and the competitive landscape of the product.
The product manager collaborates closely with the product designers and engineers to discover effective solutions, and then works together to deliver those solutions to market. We hold the team accountable to the results and we look for product managers that are not afraid of signing up for results, even when this means they have to work collaboratively and effectively without direct authority across the team.
This job is an individual contributor role. You will need to be able to influence your teammates, as well as colleagues, stakeholders, and key executives, through your use of data and logic.
For questions to our union, you are welcome to contact them via the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org