On customers behalf, we are looking for an interim business solution architect with considerable experience in group reporting from a system perspective, to work with system maintenance of HFM (Hyperion Financial Management) at customers’ Group reporting and control organization.
This is a full time, nine month temporary position.
You will be the speaking partner regarding system changes within business and have the overall business perspective of impacts of changes in the application. This will be done in cooperation with two dedicated colleagues within the group, IT department and group financial controllers.
- Responsible for the Business solution architecture in HFM application
- Gathering and analysing business requirements for changes in HFM application
- Perform analyses and investigations of HFM application
- Participating in determining standards and best practices as related to the group reporting process
- Be part of designing solution documents for tuning and optimizing our HFM application
- Plan and coordinate the testing process (system tests) and perform tests.
- Run information and education sessions regarding HFM, including self-education
- Drive and coordinate documentation of customized functionality in HFM from the system perspective.
The position will give a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic organisation working with systems and financial reporting. The position will expose you to a wide range of people from different parts of the organisation, that will give possibilities to create a good network. Location for this position is at customers’ head office in Södertälje.
We are looking for a person that are able to:
- Translate strategic business needs into practical consolidations and reporting solutions
- Define systems strategy; develop systems requirements; design, prototype, implement and launch solutions
You have a degree in finance or business or system development with 5-10 years’ experience. At least 5 years of HFM maintenance experience. Hyperion Financial Management Certification is a plus and a strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes. Demonstrated proficiency with Hyperion SmartView for Office Add-in. Demonstrated capability to architect, design and build all aspects of an HFM implementation including loading data and metadata, consolidation rules, intercompany transactions.
We believe that you are a person who likes structure and is accurate. To be able to solve complex tasks you need to be analytical as a person and have high problem solving skills. You are
used to work towards goals and drive change projects which means that you have a high delivery capacity. A service-minded and solution-oriented attitude is something we place great value in, therefore you need to have both social and communicative skills since the position will expose you to internal and external contacts.
About the company: International company with a well known trademark
In this interim process, the customer collaborates with Meritmind AB. For more information, please contact the responsible Consultant Manager at Meritmind. Lena Reichard on phonenumber: 072-083 56 95 or mail: email@example.com
Interviews and selection will take place continuously, so please submit your application as soon as possible. Please make sure your name and contact details are included in your CV. It is enough that you attach your CV. You can apply as long as the ad is available on our website.
Meritmind works competency-based to promote an objective and non-discriminatory recruitment process. This means, among other things, completion of occupational psychology tests if you proceed to an interview in this process and you do not need to send in a personal letter. In most appointments, a background check is also carried out.
Consider this before submitting your application (in accordance with GDPR legislation)
* Your application must not contain personal data regarding marital status, family situation/children, ethnic origin, age, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health or sexual orientation.
Welcome with your application!
You apply by clicking the button below: ”Ansök till denna tjänst” and follow the steps.