Embedded developer for a tech consulting company!
Our client is a tech consulting company with specialists in system development, technology, and IT. They believe in developing young talents and providing opportunities for both technical and personal growth. Depending on your background and education, you will be matched with projects that are suitable for you. In return, they expect curiosity, drive, and commitment. Want to learn more? Read below!
As a consultant for our client, you will work on exciting projects using the latest technology. You will work on embedded development, using C/C++ daily.
- Has an engineering degree in a relevant field, such as electrical engineering, computer science, electronics, mechatronics, or technical physics, or similar (with a focus on programming).
- Has 2-3 years of experience in a similar role within the automotive industry, or alternatively, 3+ years of experience from other industries. Regardless, you should have worked with embedded development, where C/C++ has been in focus.
- Speaks and writes English fluently, as the work is conducted in this language.
- Speak and write Swedish fluently.
- Have work experience in the automotive industry.
- Have experience working with Matlab and/or Simulink.
- Start: According to agreement.
- Scope: Full-time, long-term.
- Location: Three days a week in Södertälje, the remaining time in Liljeholmen, or remote.
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work, and the client's preference is that all questions regarding the position are addressed by Academic Work.
We review the selection process continuously, and the job advertisement may be closed before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.