Account Manager - Sweden
Är du lösningsorienterad och vill du vara med hos ett växande bolag som expanderar?
Vill du arbeta i en intressant och varierad roll med fokus på försäljning och att bygga goda och långsiktiga relationer både internt och externt? Är du dessutom en person som ständigt vill utvecklas och lära dig nytt? Då är rollen som Inside Account Manger hos XPPower helt rätt för dig!
Maintaining the existing account base, as well as growing the business in the region, this role reports both to Northern European Sales Manager located at our HQ in UK and to the Swedish Country Manager. You will be comfortable contacting customer on the phone and are experienced at building good relations with our existing and new customers, pro-actively calling both of these.
A technical interest is required and willingness to learn and expand your technical capabilities through internal training is a must.
You are someone with great business drive with an ambition to meet and exceed set target and objectives; to develop business plans for your own set of customers to maximize the business. You will also be responsible for incoming sales enquires as well as supporting the Country Manager with arranging prospecting meetings at new accounts.
If you have prior experience in power or are also fluent in Finnish, that is an advantage.
You will be located in the central part of Södertälje in the Södertälje Science Park in a bright and stimulating environment with many colleagues from other businesses. All sales activities and opportunities are to be maintained within our CRM system (Salesforce).
Willingness to travel to our office in the UK for training and Sales meetings regularly.
If you are interested to join an expansive growing global company, with our customer in foremost focus – XP Power is your best choice for an interesting employer with a global outlook.Key Skills & Responsibilities
- To fully understand the accounts and prospects within your sales area.
- Identify the top 20 Mid-Tier Focus accounts within your sales area, these will be accounts that will have significant impact to the growth of your area.
- Establish a plan to penetrate your Mid-Tier Focus accounts and maximize their business with XP Power.
- To pro-actively call in line with agreed targets all spending and non-spending accounts looking for new projects and increasing the business level within these accounts.
- To deal with incoming sales enquiries positively and speedily and to ensure they are taken as far as possible maximizing the proportion of orders received.
- Doing sufficient design in work to satisfy the agreed targets for orders and fuel future growth and fining new projects.
- Maximise the margin contribution for each order by understanding both XP's and the customer's costs and needs.
- Maintain the Salesforce database to provide accurate Order & Revenue forecasts for each project within your sales area.
- Gymnasium degree or higher.
- Basic education within electronics is preferred
Knowledge & Abilities
- College or University degree is preferred.
- Knowledge of power supplies would be an advantage - but is not essential.
- Sales experience or customer service experience.
- Keen to learn and hungry to succeed.
- Good written and spoken Swedish and English
- Private health insurance.