Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT is a crucial part of this transformation as Scania's success is depending on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business requirements.Your responsibilities
As a Application Team Lead in Product Development IT, you work on the edge between business and technology and will lead a newly formed support team. Together you will support the Scania R&D users and business for your application. We are looking for someone who likes to be in the centre of the business action and can develop both the application, the developers and their self in the process.
You will be the lead for all communication with the users and other stakeholders. You will also lead discussions with the application vendor, handling procurement, license management, budgets, and agreements. But the main job will be developing the application functionality and processes around it. In this position, you will be supporting Scania R&D in a role closer to the business as we in Scania IT traditionally are used to. Are you are an experienced (Java) Developer/Scrum master/Software architect AND can guide and motivate people, then we are extra interested in hearing from you.Who are you?
You are a structured, supportive person by nature, with a passion and understanding of end-users and their business. Leading, guiding, and clear communication is something you find both inspiring and rewarding. You have broad development knowledge, maybe some experience in cloud computing, DevOps or integration solutions. You have a strong user-centric mindset and are fascinated by how technology can unlock people’s productivity. You lead naturally, bring enthusiasm, energy and can translate business needs into code.
Furthermore, you think and breathe agile, have the courage to challenge existing ways of working and are being creative in how you test these ideas.Your Profile
What we offer
- You are a leader, service-minded, perceptive and you enjoy solving problems and driving results. To be successful in this role you are self-going, ungrudging, communicative and you have a good social ability.
- You master English fluently in both speaking and writing. Knowing Swedish is an advantage.
- You are structured and can plan your time and the time of others. You can stand your ground and be flexible at the same time
- On the technical side of things, we would love you to have technical application support or support development experience. A previous role as a developing scrum master or product owner sounds great as well.
- Hands-on experience on Azure, AWS, or other cloud solutions is a plus.
- You have an academic education or can show you reached that level through experience. Additionally, you have at least 4-5 years of previous work experience in application development, application support or any of the relevant areas mentioned above.
We offer an inspiring workplace in Product development IT, leading a small diverse team that is proud of their differences and that has a profound respect for the individual. With us you have a wonderful opportunity to shape both your work and your future. In Scania IT, we support flexible working hours and working from home to help you balance work and life.
In addition to an exciting career opportunity, we offer a competitive salary and other benefits, such as a company car that you can privately lease, performance bonuses, a pension plan, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and much more.For more information
Please contact Richard de Geus for information on the position, Manager IRBC (08-553 817 84), or HR recruiter Enrico Richiello (08-553 862 71) for information on the recruiting process.Application
Your application should include a CV and cover letter. Selections will be made throughout the application period.