Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.Scania Financial Services (SFS) is serving Scania customers, dealers and distributors in some 60 markets through 15 captive business units by offering competitive and innovative financing and insurance solutions. Over 1.000 dedicated professionals manage a portfolio consisting of more than 160.000 trucks, buses, coaches and trailers representing almost 100 bn SEK of assets financed and close to 100.000 insurance policies. The aim for SFS is to become a true and integrated part of the Scania Solution Sales offering by developing customer satisfaction and loyalty while adding values to the stakeholders and customer’s customers when living the Scania Experience. SFS Head Office is located in Södertälje.
We believe that the future of design is holistic, human centered vision of impact and are now building a team within Scania Financial Services that has the talent to steer the Journey from a holistic perspective to support Scanias Customer Journey as well as making the financial services more operational efficient and meet business requirements. As a user service design lead, you:
- Will lead our user journey design work, and build a customer centric Journey design culture
- Bridge Journey design between business areas, digital solutions, plattforms etc
- Secure customer and business focused design
- Document and maintain user journeys and assist business units in documenting their local deviations or differences
We are looking for a person that like to be yourself at work without the strict rules of a traditional company. You are courageous, ready to jump in the deep end and figure things out. You care about your collegues and your fellow business areas and stimulate dialouge and progress.So what we are looking for then is you who?
- Are trained in Journey design
- Have strong command on customer-centric design process and curiosity to understand What drives business and human behaviour
- Have a solid understanding of how data and analytics solves business problems
- Have skills, character and compassion to lead and facilitate workshops- and design sessions with business owners, function owners, process owners and end users
- Are a natural desire and have ability to shoulder responsibility for a project from start to finish
- Manage to enrich and challenge our community by bringing an important element or perspective on your own
- Have strong communication skills both in Swedish and English
If you feel up to the challenge, please apply!Further information
For more information or inquiries, please, contact Helena Hörnebrant, Director Operations, email@example.com.Application
Your application should include a CV, cover letter and copies of any certificates. Selections will be made on an ongoing basis throughout the application period. Please apply through our website, HR InLine/Scania Job Search at Scania as soon as possible and no later than August 25th. Job id 20193136.