Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT is a crucial part of this transformation as Scania's success is depending on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business requirements.
You are a supportive person by nature with a passion and understanding for end users. Helping- and supporting users with end user IT-services related issues is something you find both inspiring and rewarding. You have a broad technical knowledge, preferably from the area of end user equipment and services, a strong user centric mindset and are fascinated by how technology can unlock people’s productivity.
In this role you will be supporting Scania in both the first part of the support flow as well as in the second. Normally on 30/70 ratio but that can vary on an individual level. In a normal situation, this means that you will work as a Customer Support Agent (L1) during the morning hours- and during peaks if needed, and then focus on the User Centric Support role (L2/L3) during the rest of the day.
With the Customer Support agent part of the role you also work on-duty during evenings and weekends according to a schedule. Normally you have on-duty and evening shift every fifth week.
You also have the responsibility to work in the critical queue on a scheduled basis. Normally every fifth week.
As a User Centric Support Specialist you work in one or more support flows within End User Productivity with second line support skills. You will support all types of Scania users from industrial to commercial. Your main mission is to contribute to shortened solution lead-time on incidents and IT orders. You are also part of improving existing flows in order to gain more speed and flexibility within our deliveries. Working hours are 08:00-16:45 on weekdays excluding Swedish national holidays except when you have on-duty.
You bring enthusiasm, energy, have the skill to understand people's need and give that little extra effort to support our end users.
Furthermore, you have the courage to challenge existing ways of working and being creative in how you test these ideas.Your Profile
For more information
- You are service-minded, perceptive, humble and enjoying solving problems.
- You master Swedish and English fluently in both speaking and writing. This is key since you will have contact with Scania users both in Sweden and globally.
- You are structured and have the ability to plan your time.
- Prerequisites to be successful in this role are that you are prestige less, communicative and have a good social ability.
- You have experience in one or multiple of the following areas: Client hardware, WTS, Print, Windows, MAC, Network/Wi-Fi, Office and Order Support.
- You have at least a Gymnasial education
- You are accurate in execution
- You have the ability to plan your time in a good way
- You are required to work on-call duty 24/7 on a scheduled basis.
- You have previous work experience in level 1 customer support duties.
Call Jonas Lindqvist, Manager at User Centric Support, IBAD: +46 8 553 532 80 +46 73 981 4471Application
Your application should include a CV and cover letter. Selections will be made throughout the application period.