Our team is currently looking for a test automation engineer to help us secure quality during our exciting cloud journey.
We believe the team member we are looking for is:
- a senior tester with experience from test automation
- a person with experience from cloud transformations
- a person who enjoys working in an agile environment
- a person with a mindset that nothing is impossible
- open to pair and mob programming
- a team-player that help the teammates reach their full potential
In our team, we are also passionate about building innovative and competitive products and we:
- enjoy innovation and continuous improvements
- have a passion for building solutions that makes the customer’s life easier and better
- love technical challenges and have a passion for building sustainable, high-quality solutions
- put automation first instead of spending hours on manual tasks
- are curious to learn new things that we can share within our team
So what are we actually doing? We are four agile development teams working with Scania’s system for maintenance of trucks and buses. We gather real-time data from the vehicles and optimize a unique maintenance plan for each customer depending on how the vehicle is operated.
If so, we would love to hear from you! Contact us at Aron Rydhem (Group Manager) +46-8553 706 09 or send in your application.
Your application should include a CV, cover letter and copies of any relevant documents. Job ID 20194709.In addition!
We offer career and development opportunities, we can also offer Scania employees other benefits, such as an employee car, performance bonuses, a pension, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and much more. If you live in Stockholm, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm and Södertälje, Scania Job Express. If you live abroad, we will help you with relocation.