Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT is a crucial part of this transformation as Scania's success is depending on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business requirements.
ERP digital core is responsible for Microsoft Dynamics globally with installations in 30 countries. With Dynamics 365 we move into Azure cloud. From January 2021 we are increasing our delivery capacity significantly to meet new business demands. The coming years we will carry out 10-12 global implementation projects per year.
On this journey we are looking for a Senior Technical Specialist to the MS Dynamics 365 implementation team. You will be welcomed into an exciting area of high strategic importance for Scania, and your work will make a real difference.Position Summary:
- The Dynamics 365 Technical Specialist/System manager is responsible for maintaining our D365 environments and using problem-solving and analytical skills to design, implement, and maintain solutions that support Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O.
- You will be the technical expert on a project implementation team and develop technical designs and specifications for implementation, configuration, customizations, and enhancements of D365 F&O. Additionally, you will have technical oversight for development and the project deliverables.
- You will be responsible for working with our Dynamics 365 Core Implementation team, business representatives and local business unit to convert functional requirements into solutions using a combination of out-of-the-box features, ISV applications as well as Power Platform tools such as Power BI, Power Automate and Power Apps.
- You will need extensive experience with all phases of D365 F&O software development life cycle using a combination of Azure DevOps and LCS.
- This role requires strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work closely with business to analyze requirements and needs to design and develop based on software best practices.
- Be a mentor and guide junior technical analysts in the team.
- Ensure that modifications, extensions and customizations are well documented.
- Provide technical knowledge of development technologies, LCS, Microsoft Azure Cloud and Azure Dev Ops.
- Work with application specialists to design, test, and implement customizations.
- Work with application specialist for setting up new markets and performing necessary setup migrations.
- Ensure setting up D365FO workflows, notifications and alerts for business needs.
- Environment management (Microsoft and cloud hosted) for different markets.
- VM Creation for development, branching/merging, Fixing bugs at VM.
- Deployment of ex-flow web sites for different markets.
- Guiding team for installation of power BI embedded for cloud hosted environments.
- Handling database activities at LCS (Refresh, export, import, point in time restore.
- Knowledge on electronic reports, Lasernet reports.
What can we offer you?
- Bachelor’s Degree ( Bachelor’s of Engineering)
- 6+ years of experience in D365 F&O Technical Development and Deployment skills
- 6+ years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 design, development and support experience.
- Dynamics 365 F&O (technical)
- Development exp: X++ and SQL.
- Experience in D365 (mainly F&O) implementations and development projects.
- Demonstrated history of successful full-cycle implementation projects.
- Knowledge on Electronic Reporting and Lasernet reporting
- The work environment is international and our corporate language is English.
- Utilize Lifecycle Services to manage technical aspects of D365 F&O implementation
If you have an agile mindset, you are a true team player and are looking for a wide variety of opportunities within IT - Scania is the place for you! In addition to career and development opportunities, we also offer Scania employees other benefits, such as performance bonuses, a pension, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and much more.For more information, please contact
: Emma Leeb-Lundberg, Manager Dynamics 365 Commercial Operations Rollout, +46 553 71403 or Magnus Hellqwist, Senior Manager ERP Digital Core, +46 700883334Application
Your application should include CV and cover letter. Please state any preferences regarding position in your cover letter. Selection is ongoing throughout the application period.