Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
Scania Credit Group (SCA), a Scania Financial Services (SFS) business unit (BU), serves customers, dealers and distributors in more than 20 different markets through local leasing companies or cross border financing. The Head Office/Market Support center is based in Södertälje, supporting the local markets with governance, management, administration and systems. In the markets where we operate, Scania Credit Group finance more than two thirds of Scania’s sales. Over 120 dedicated professionals manage a portfolio consisting of trucks, buses, coaches and trailers representing 600 MEURO of assets.
Scania Credit Group is structured into six regions: Black Sea, East Adriatic, Ukraine, CIS region, Middle East and West Africa. In addition to this SCA is running Distributor Financing and Factoring solution to non-captive distributors in different parts of the world.
As our current Analyst has decided to leave Sweden with her family, we are now looking for her replacement. The position is based at Scania Credit AB’s main office in Södertälje.
As a Technical Business Analyst you will be a part of the Process Department and will be reporting to Process Manager. The Process team in Södertälje consists of 6 dedicated employees and is responsible for IT, Support & Maintenance, project management and The Scania Way / SRS work for the group. The team offer a wide range of responsibility in a complex environment with opportunities to constantly increase your knowledge and experience. We work with continuous development of processes and systems in cooperation with both internal and external stakeholders.Job Description
Your main responsibility will be to work within the support and maintenance organization and participate in various projects within Scania Credit Group.
You will focus on projects and assignments outside the daily IT-operations. You will be the bridge between the business and the technical solutions, interacting with the business representatives, Scania IT, system providers and other stakeholders.
Key responsibilities as a Technical Business analyst:
- represent Scania Credit IT in various projects from pre-study to implementation
- investigate and analyze possible solutions from an IT perspective
- understanding and documentation of technical-and business requirements
- preparation of system environments
- technical support during testing
- technical implementation of solutions and its´ documentation
- backup for the operation-, support- and maintenance resource
- system improvements - proactively deliver recommendations for changes and improvements to business applications and procedures
As a part of our Support and Maintenance Organization you will work closely with the process team, our Process Manager, Credit Administration Manager and Operations Manager, together you will continue to develop a strong back office of SCA.Your profile
To be successful in this position you are a self-going and highly motivated team player, with the ability to make things happen and drive initiatives independently. You are a well-organized administrator and used to working in an international environment with people of various background and nationality. Your “can-do” attitude and professional approach will be important in this role which offers you great opportunities to gain new knowledge and experiences. If you have worked with complex projects in an international context, that is an advantage.
Your skills and formal qualifications should preferably include:
- Service minded
- Ability to smoothly cooperate with different stakeholders
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, independent thinker, great attention to detail
- Ability to engage and influence stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Documentation skills (in English)
- Have a university degree in computer science or related field, or work experience to meet up with the requirement
- Three or more years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of financing is an advantage
It is considered as an advantage if you have earlier experiences from IT projects within the financial services area and/or are familiar with the IT-organization at Scania.We offer:
- opportunities for growth in a dynamic and complex environment,
- interesting challenges,
- working for international company with highly skilled colleagues within a diverse team.
For more information please contact Lisa Hamn, Process Manager, +46 700 811200 , email@example.com or Karolina Kulinska, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.orgApplication
Your application shall be in English and contain personal letter and CV. Final application date is 16th of May, 2021.