Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT is a crucial part of this transformation as Scania’s success is depending on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business requirements.
The work environment at Scania’s IT department is international and our employees are representing many different nationalities and countries. To this exciting and dynamic environment, we are now looking for new IT-professionals.
The recruiting group is working with Scania Contracted Services. At Contracted Services we work with system solutions handling service contracts for Scania worldwide. The group works with development, implementation and support of the systems and we are now looking for persons with a significant interest in support. The team is working closely together and has a well-developed collaboration within the group. We are striving to spread as much knowledge as possible within the team and the working atmosphere is fun and engaging.Your role
As a part of the support team, you will on daily basis work with handling, analyzing and solving problems that our customers are facing, as well as answering ‘how-to’ questions about the systems. We also expect that you want to participate in the continuous improvement work within the team to make the support flow as effective as possible. Our ambition is to provide our customers with the best possible support to make their daily operations as smooth as possible.Your profile
We are looking for someone with a degree in IT or equivalent experience. It is also preferable if you have the following experiences/competencies:
- Experience of support or customer interaction in other ways.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience of Service Center tool and JIRA
- Experience of XML, SQL server and .Net
We also think that you as a person has the following qualities:
- A team player who appreciates collaborating with other people and are willing to help your team members to achieve the best results.
- Good analytics skills and that you like to solve problems. You can handle cases both on a high-level as well as analysing on a detailed level to solve technical issues.
- Good communication skills since communication are to be expected on a daily basis, both with development teams and customers.
- You are service-minded and appreciate helping other people.
- You have a good capability of prioritizing in which order to solve issues depending on business impact.
As a Scania employee, you in addition to personal and professional development opportunities, are offered benefits such as company car, mutual bonus, occupational pension, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and much more. If you live in Stockholm, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm and Södertälje, Scania Job Express.Further information
If you would like to find out more about the position, please contact Veronika Sladin (Group Manager), +46702105136 or Enrico Richiello +46700856227, (Scania Recruitment Centre)Application
The application shall contain CV, personal letter and certificates. Please apply through our website HR InLine/Scania Job Search at Scania as soon as possible and no later than 2020-03-08. Job Id 20200219.