Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
At Scania Purchasing we have created a new Function Capacity & Risk Management to further develop relationships with our suppliers and to be more proactive in regards to Risks occurring which might affect our Supply Chain.
We are now searching a new member in our Team dealing with Supply Chain Risk Management.Main tasks
- identify global as well as internal Risks - translate them into a Supply Chain Perspective and propose actions to relevant stakeholders to avoid bigger impacts for Scania Purchasing
- map and monitor our current Supplier Base based on different criteria’s as Performance and Dependency
- feed our Supplier Development and Escalation Teams with Assignments based on your Risk Assessments
- conduce Risk Meetings and Forums within Scania, participate within Traton and VW
- further develop the Risk Management Process within Scania Purchasing
- participate at conferences, web seminars and other educations to keep yourself up to date regarding the latest trends within SCRM
- consult the purchasing line organization regarding general risk activities specifically in the financial sector regarding bankruptcies
You should have a general interest and curiosity regarding happenings around the world and understand what this means for a purchasing organization and supply chain. You are also structured, analytic and you have no problem to deal with different systems to find information. Presenting in bigger forums and to different management levels feel comfortable for you as you are communicative and self-going. You probably have worked in a similar role or a purchasing organization before to use your experience within this field. If you are flexible, like to create new ways of working and you would like to develop yourself within this role - this is the right place for you.We offer
At Scania Purchasing we offer an open, flexible and modern workspace. We live and value team spirit as well diversity and distributed authority among all colleagues. We offer opportunities as a free gym for all Scania employees, transport opportunities from Stockholm as well as unique benefits via our cooperate benefits. We also have our own Scania Academy with an extensive course catalogue as well as other things as mentorships to meet your specific needs and development plan.
If we have captured your interest and you want to join our journey, apply now and let us know why you are the perfect fit for the job.For more information, contact
Mandy Mueller, Head of Supplier Capacity Management, +46700811185.Application
Your application should include a covering letter and CV. Selection will be made on an ongoing basis throughout the application period.
Apply via our website no later than November 29th Job Id: 20194104
We look forward to receiving your application!