Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT is a crucial part of this transformation as Scania’s success is depending on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business models.
Finance IT supports the financial processes at Scania; where we aim to realize and maximize business value using state-of-the-art IT-solutions. In order to succeed in this journey, we are currently aiming to reduce the scattered application landscape by implementing a standardized SAP S/4Hana-back bone as a part of our digital eco system.Your profile
We want a flexible, agile, curious and experienced architect with the ambition to think new. You will be a part of optimizing the IT landscape for the current business model and at the same time secure that the future IT landscape are able to support Scania´s future business models where speed, flexibility and changeability are key factors.
As a person you are a self-driven curious team player and have a genuine interest to understand the business from a holistic perspective. You have the ability to describe and explain complex relationships in an understandable way. Utilising established methodologies and your influencing skills to get buy-in on what needs to be addressed and drive change throughout the implementation phase.
We believe that you have as a minimum a Bachelor's degree in science engineering or in Information Science or have the corresponding knowledge. Working in the area between business and IT requires that you understand and can handle both perspectives.
To succeed in the role, you need social and analytic skills. You are used to take own initiatives to create and maintain structures. You want to create an overall perspective and see the complete picture and good in visualisation.Some of your main tasks will include:
For more information
- Support in the ongoing business transformation.
- Contribute to increased business value.
- Ensuring that company-wide architecture principles and guidelines are followed
- Taking responsibility, together with other architects and our development teams, for ensuring that all components in the solution has an appropriate life cycle.
- Be part of ongoing projects and work in parallel with our solution architects and Center of Excellence within areas of finance, production, after market and purchasing.
- Participate or lead in multiple initiatives within cloud, integrations, infrastructure.
- Development of patterns and guidelines.
- Experience in SAP S/4hana ERP implementation is seen as a merit.
- Knowledge and background from financial area is seen as a merit.
Please contact Robert Fagernäs, Acting Senior manager, Finance IT, at +46-8-553 516 72Application
Attach your CV. Selection and interviews will be made continuously throughout the application period.