As you probably know Scania is a world leading provider of transport solutions. Our product Digital Dealer are used by our retailers and service advisers all around the world. By developing new modern technologies, we establish effective resale operation by providing accurate and optimized information to our service employees.
Digital Dealer @ Scania offer a flexible work environment and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies. The project and the team have a start-up feeling, at the same time we as a big company have the muscles to invest in enough time to do a good job.Job Description
We are now expanding our capacity to meet future requirements and are looking for a new Solution Architect.
In this role you will act as a technical bridge between requirements makers and the development team. As a Solution Architect you will interact and collaborate with various stakeholders inside and outside the organization and communicate knowledge of our product. We have true CI/CD pipeline where the team deliver to production daily!More about the team and what we do:
- We have a modern micro services architecture both for backend and frontend.
- We are 100% cloudnative and run all our services in AWS.
- We are a passionate team that take enormous pride in what and how we deliver.
- We work tightly with business and end user representatives.
To succeed in this role, you have experience from working close to the business in order to understand the business needs. You have a background in a role as a Solution Architect or as a Developer. As a person you are a good communicator and a solution-oriented problem solver with an analytical mind set. Also, you are good at taking initiatives and identify the challenges for the area.
- You have hands on experience in software development, preferably java.
- You maybe have experience of cloud platforms
- You have people skills and enjoy collaborating with others.
- You understand how complex systems are connected.
- Communication skills in Swedish or English.
We believe you are driven by challenges, varying tasks and are comfortable with trying new ways of working.
For questions regarding the position, please contact Sara Åkerlund at email@example.com