Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
Digitalisation, automation, connectivity and electrification are crucial parts of the transformation. Scania’s future success relies on flexible and effective IT solutions that enables current and future business requirements. This journey is not possible without good and motivated co-workers. We are continuing to build on our great team spirit and think that you can contribute to that while helping us reach our goals.Your mission here with us
Who we think you are
- Develop and maintain software that build up our components and framework that enables diagnostic communication with the Electric Control Units on-board the vehicle or product.
- Work with and/or get in touch with tools and techniques such as GitLab, Jira, .NET, AWS, Visual Studio, CI/CD, Unit test frameworks, Diagnostics protocols like UDS, H-UDS, Network techniques like CAN, IP and more.
We are looking for developers with a University education in Computer Engineering, Electrical Enginering or simular and that except the obvious passion for writing code and with good skills (more than three years) in C++ or C#, .NET, or from similar languages like Java also:
What it’s like to work here
- Are a team player that enjoy sharing your experience.
- Have knowledege of automated testing.
- Have knowledge of CI/CD-techniques.
- Have very good communication skills.
- Have an urge to really understand customers’/users needs so we always build “the right things”.
- Fluent in english but swedish is an advantage
You will be joining a team that together with a network of other teams deliver capabilities for our product development to be more data-driven and flow-oriented. The team practice agile methodologies and is empowered to take decisions on how to best deliver value to our customers. We take pride in being an open and inclusive organisation where everybody’s experience matters. We work in a DevOps-culture where we take responsibility for what we build.
We offer Scania employees and their families free access to our complete fitness centre or a contribution to the fitness centre of your choosing. We can offer you Scania Job Express, a direct bus that runs between Stockholm and Södertälje. You can also enjoy other benefits such as an option to sign an agreement for an employee car, flexible working hours, lunch benefits at reduced prices and much more. Contact
For further information, please contact Mattias Österman, Head of Embedded Process Tools Development Development, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel this is a match and interesting, we are looking forward to your application, CV and coverletter.