Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
Our purpose is to drive the shift towards a sustainable transport system, that is better for both people and planet. Are you a software developer and want to contribute to this shift? Then you are welcome to join a team with a mission to create and maintain IT solutions that enables implementation of current and future business needs on our products electrical system.In this position you will
Who we think you are
- Develop and maintain software that build up our tool chain and framework that enables diagnostic communication with the embedded/on-board electrical system.
- Work with and/or get in touch with tools and techniques such as GitLab, Jira, .NET, AWS, Elastic Search, Kibana, CI/CD, Unit test frameworks, Diagnostics protocols UDS, H-UDS, CAN, Communication Stacks and more.
We are looking for developers with a Master of Science in Engineering, Electrical Enginering, that except the obvious passion for writing code and with good skills in C#, .NET, or from similar languages like Java or C++, also:
What it’s like to work here
- Are a team player that enjoy sharing your experience.
- Have knowledge or interest in cloud platforms like AWS.
- Have knowledege of automated testing.
- Have knowledge in CI/CD pipelines.
- Have very good communication skills.
- Have an urge to really understand customers’ needs so we always build “the right things”.
- Can communicate with ease in English.
You will be joining a team that together with a network of other teams deliver capabilities for our product development to be more data-driven and flow-oriented and effective. The team practice agile methodologies and is empowered to take decisions on how to best deliver value to our customers. We take pride in being an open and inclusive organisation where everybody’s experience matters. We work in a DevOps-culture where we take responsibility for what we build.
In addition to a wide range of career and development opportunities, we can offer Scania employees other benefits, such as car leasing, flexible working hours, a company training facility and much more. If you live in Stockholm, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm and the office in Södertälje, the Scania Job express.Contact
For further information, please contact Mattias Österman, Head of Diagnostics & Configuration Tools Development, EPIC, +46 (0)70 08 156 13, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel this is a match and interesting, we are looking forward to your application, CV and coverletter at the latest 25th of November