Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions. Senior Project Manager within TE - Global Industrial Development
Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions. To face this transformation we need to prepare our global production systems with high automation level for both preparation and operational activities. This gives the opportunity to accelerate the way of using modern digital tools and possibilities to contribute to the technology shift in Scania.
TEE (Global industrial Engineering) is a department of TE (Global Industrial Development) and has the mission to strengthen and develop Scania's competence in production engineering. The mission is undertaken by Engineering Experts, Digital tools business engineers and Senior Project Managers. Now we’re looking for Senior Project Manager to strengthen our team.Your working area and tasks
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be in charge to support the local project management team within the different production units at Production and Logistics. The main tasks are:
- Creation of project feasibility studies, financial, technical analysis and risk assessments;
- Propose a project team setup and resources;
- Proposed a project governance within the production organisation, according to the PEIP (Production Equipment Investment Process);
- Participate in the Procurement and installation of the production equipment, towards the elaboration of RFQ (Requirement of Specification), technical negotiation with the suppliers making use of the Scania TFP (Technical Regulations for Machines and Production Equipment);
- Propose lay-out, flow and manning;
- Act as mentors to the local project management organisation, making competence transferring, help desk, education etc.
- Support decision process making by the local management organisation with regards to the projects.
We are looking for you who have a solid production technical and project management background within P&L and/or equivalent work experience. You have a minimum of 10 years of experience after your degree preferably in the relevant engineering industry. As a person, you are engaged in your work, communicative within different organisation levels and have the ability to achieve results through people. You have a driving approach, good analytical skills, competence in the work environment, work environment legislation, problem solving and Scania Production System. Work experience with digital solutions, automation and electrification will be highly appreciated and considered as a differentiation.For further information
Contact Magnus Tyrbjörn, phone +46 8 553 81630 and Ariel Goldstein da Silva, phone +46 8 553 85613Application
Your application should include cover letter, CV and relevant transcripts. Apply via the website Reflex /Job Search as soon as possible, but no later than 2021-03-05. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis during the application period.