Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT is a crucial part of this transformation as Scania's success is depending on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business requirements.
Do you want to work with innovative projects with exciting technologies in an international company with a focus on making the world a better place? Are you a goal-oriented person that wants to work in a challenging yet fun environment? Then join our team.This is what you get!
A group of 19 people (2 working from India) and a total of 6 nationalities, helping Scania lead the digital transformation journey within Production & Logistics (P&L). We are proud that we are a diverse & autonomous cross-functional agile team. Can this get any better?! - Yes, it can. We have several benefits such as yearly salary reviews, company bonuses, pensions, and health contributions. You get flexible working hours, greater parental benefits and permanent employment from day one, and a lot more.
Right now, we are working from home and we will do our absolute best to onboard you to our team in the best way possible. How would you like it?You get to do this
Implement business-critical functionality and collaborate with business stakeholders and understand the requirements. You will contribute to cloud solutions and software modularization while delivering testable, maintainable & high-quality code.
You will have a lot of opportunities to share your experience and knowledge together with your teammates and help the team to eliminate waste, evolve best practices.What we need from you
You are self-driven with high quality driven mindset, enjoy teamwork, and have an inclusive approach to your work. You are driven by challenges and are comfortable trying new technologies and ways of working.
Other than this you need the following:
If you want to know more
- University degree within IT or equivalent work experience.
- 5 plus years of experience in Java 8+
- Knowledge in software development best practices (including CI-CD, DevOps, Jenkins, Test Driven Development, etc.)
- Experience in working with:
- Spring Boot, Web Services (SOAP & REST), Hibernate, JPA
- Cloud environment and development (AWS), Kafka
- Maven, Git
- Microservices architecture
- Unit and Integration Testing
- Scripting (Perl, Python) and Relational/Non-Relational Databases
- Fluent English skills.
- Nice to have Skills:
- Apache SPARK, Docker, Swagger, Keycloak (OAutb)
- Automotive domain knowledge and understanding of supply chain management
Please contact Priyanka Nanda (Group Manager) +46 (0)8 553 516 55 or Sanna Dorielle (Recruitment Specialist), +46 (0)8 553 824 52, email@example.comApply today by attaching you CV and cover letter.
Last date is April 18th. Selections and interviews will be ongoing throughout the application period.