Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT is a crucial part of this transformation as Scania's success is depending on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business requirements.
@Sales IT we develop the tools which enables the sales of all Scania products, from engines and trucks to the new electrified buses. We are in the phase of enabling the future sales process of electrified trucks. Our strategic focus are Virtual selling, E-mobility and Solution sales.
We are now looking for a senior backend developer to Sales Portal, which purpose is to; as easy as possible create a quote for a complex product -and service offer based on customer needs and easily order it.Your technical profile
To be able to be a part of our exciting mission, we believe you currently work as a senior developer with 6-9 years of experience. You also have the following competencies:
- Solid experience in .NET backend development
- Have a mindset of quality thinking throughout your work, test automation comes naturally
- Coaching team mates in best practices
- Good experience with integrated development environments, software architecture design and development, and software test and deployment
- Knowledge of software release lifecycle
- Communication skills in Swedish or English
It is beneficial if you have experience within any of the following:
- Microservice architecture
In Sales Portal we have 3 medium-sized development teams. Working methods are both Scrum and Kanban depending on team. Together with your team members you are responsible for all artefacts the team develops. You will be involved in architectural matters as well as development, testing and release handling issues. For us high quality and continuous improvements are crucial and we expect you to share that mindset. If you find this exciting please don´t hesitate to join us on our journey!For more information
Call me, Maja Javing (Group Manager) +46-8553 516 11Apply today by attaching you CV!