Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT is a crucial part of this transformation as Scania's success is depending on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business requirements.
We are looking for a new member to join our team who has the interest to work with business change development and world-class IT deliveries. Within the Order to Delivery (O2D) IT department, we are setting the future IT landscape for Supply Chain Management, an important part of the change would be based on SAP. As an SAP PP Solution Expert, you are a member of the Scania IT team at Order to Delivery (O2D) IT. If you like challenges, now is the perfect time to join this exciting journey.You get this
An exciting environment where we are setting the future IT landscape for our production and logistics. Our SAP deliveries are an important part of the change.
You get to be involved in projects for further rollout of the SAP system within the Supply Chain Business process. In these projects, you will be at the forefront of working with business, expected to secure up-to-date documentation and perform basic configuration. Another important aspect of this job is the participation in testing activities in different environments. Also, you will be involved in the projects for further rollout of the SAP system within the Supply Chain Business process.
Our environment is open to your suggestions! Depending on your interest and skills, other tasks can be combined in your daily tasks for the best job possible!We want this from you
- 3+ years experience configuration of SAP PP
- Knowledge in at least one of the SAP Modules- MM and SD
- Good understanding of Integration to Non-SAP MES system.
- Provide deep SAP functional & technical expertise in the given process area, as well as demonstrated knowledge of key integration points across SAP modules and technical components.
- Knowledge of Production Planning/Detailed Scheduling
- Knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain Management
- Experience in dealing with key integration areas in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Warehouse Management would be an advantage
- Experience in Interfacing with 3rd party vendors for technical consulting during solution design, development, and ongoing support would be an advantage
- Support project implementation transition to the support organization through documentation and knowledge transfer would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English; Communication in Swedish an added plus
Besides those experiences you get to bring out your solution-oriented and creative mindset to help us deliver results.Questions?
Feel free to email Sanna Dorielle (recruiter) for questions, but to apply for this position you have to do it through our website.
Attach your CV and apply ASAP - Interviews will be scheduled continuously!
The ad will be removed by April 11th.