Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
Come and join the R&D Collaboration team at YMCD - Cooperation Projects within TRATON group
We offer you an evolving journey and an inspiring environment working with a multicultural team.
Our mission is to establish the necessary processes and IT solutions to support the Common Product development projects in the TRATON Group between Scania, MAN, Navistar and MAN Latin America.
Since one of our employees is going forward in his career within Scania, we are now looking for a replacement as Business Analyst & Initiative Lead.
As Business Analyst & Initiative Lead you will focus on the area of Embedded Systems and primarily in the tool chain for software development.
The main target is to deliver processes and IT solutions to enable Software Development in product development projects within TRATON. This includes several initiatives in the tool chain for software development.Your main responsibilities
- Work closely with the product development projects to get a good understanding of their challenges and needs regarding information exchange
- Work iteratively with the product owner, business architect, solution architect and development team to ensure the requirements fulfilment
- Prioritize the demands and decide content of work packages within your technical area and create decision material for the Technical Steering Group
- Define and manage the roadmap for your technical area
- Sprint plan your team’s work together with your tandem at the corresponding brand
- Secure that the requirements are aligned between the involved companies in the TRATON group
- Ensure and coordinate the development of the solution either process and/or IT solution
- Act as a Single Point Of Contact within the R&D Collaboration team for your technical area at Scania and towards the TRATON brands
Welcome with your application!For more information
- You have Bachelor degree in software engineering
- You have 2-5 years work experience as Business Analyst
- We see that you have proven experience in Requirements Management and refining requirements to the IT area
- You’re skilled in organizing and planning your team’s work and have proven experience in project management
- Knowledge in AWS Cloud, Jira, Gitlab or Jfrog Artifactory is desired
- Knowledge or previous experience working in Agile methodology is a plus
- Knowledge of Software Development Process or Release Process at Scania and/or experience from working with tool chain for software development is a plus
- Fluent English is required since you will work in a global and multicultural team.
Please contact Group Manager- Rosa Guardiola (+46 8 55382755)- LinkedIn