Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
Come and join the R&D Collaboration team at YMCP - Cooperation Projects within VW T&B
The mission for YMCP is to establish the necessary processes and IT solutions within R&D to support the Common Product development projects in the VW Truck & Bus Group.To enable this we work together with the corresponding organizations in other VW Truck & Bus brands such as MAN, Navistar and MAN Latin America. We have divided the process & IT solution in several technical areas called capabilities. We are looking for a Capability Leader / Project manager in the technical area E/E which primarily will focus on the area of Embedded Systems.
The main target for the E/E capability is to enable processes and IT solutions to share information, within the area, between the brands. The area will handle several initiatives that are specific for E/E and collaborate with the other capabilities when they aren’t specific. The initiatives are generated from the ongoing projects e.g. AWAY and CEM1. You will work in close cooperation with the Technical Steering Group Process and IT E/E (TSG).Your main responsibilities
- Work closely with the product projects to get a good understanding of their challenges and needs regarding information exchange.
- Prioritize the demands and decide content of work packages within your technical area (capability) and create decision material for the TSG.
- Define and manage the roadmap for your capability
- Project manage and plan your capability, including budget and resources estimations
- Secure that the requirements are aligned within the involved companies within VW Truck & Bus Group
- Ensure and coordinate the development of the solution either process and/or IT solution
- Understand the collaboration models for the common product development projects, and how they will affect the existing cooperation processes within your capability
- Act as a Single Point Of Contact for the R&D Collaboration team for your technical area (capability) both at Scania and towards the VW Truck and Bus brands
For more information
- Leadership and ability to communicate with the collaboration teams as well as stakeholders on all levels
- Ability to understand needs, both internal and external, and to motivate and take decisions regarding priorities and ways of working
- Ability to produce necessary documentation for end users, stakeholders and technical steering committees
- Knowledge of Embedded SW Process or Release Process at Scania as well as experience from working within the area of Embedded SW is required
- Ability to travel
- Fluent English is required
- Knowledge or previous experience working in Agile methodology is a plus
Please contact Arife Baltaci YMC(+46 8 55352399) or Charlotta Barker EPS (+46 8 55389659)Application
Apply at www.scania.com/jobb no later than 17/6 . Jobbid 20180295
Your application shall contain a personal letter, your CV and copies of certificates.