Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
Do you want to contribute to the next generation of buses & coaches?
We are looking for a dedicated project manager who wants to lead cross-functional teams to develop sustainable products to transport people in the future.
Concept development projects within the bus organization are in most cases coordinated by experienced engineers in any of our design departments. When a project requires a higher level of coordination within Scania the project is run by our group.Tasks
As a concept development project manager in our group you will guide and coordinate a cross-functional team throughout the pre-development process. That includes coordinating design departments to come up with competitive design concepts as well as coordinating all other departments within Scania, i.e. market, purchase, production, service, etc. to set proposals for introduction dates, product property goals, cost targets, etc. You will gather information from cross-functions, summarize and describe the way forward for the rest of the organization including the bus technical management team. It will be important for you to understand the concept development and decision process to be able to guide the project members for the right deliveries.
You will be a part of our group where you and your colleagues cooperate to find the best solution to go forward in the project. We are working in a global environment and you will have contacts from all over the world both inside and outside R&D. It is important to challenge our way of working and you will provide ideas to make our work even more efficient.Your profile
- You are a BSc/MSc in engineering or have a similar background to able to understand the technical challenges in the projects.
- You have probably been involved in technical development projects at Scania in the past and you are now looking for a new challenge.
- You are driven, flexible, positive and you like to communicate and work with others to come to a common understanding.
- You always find a way forward and you have no problem to anchor cross-functional decisions.
- You are also able to give your message to the receiver in clear and pedagogical way adapted to the receiver. A sense of order is necessary to be able to document and organize information in a smart way.
In addition to career and development opportunities, we can also offer other benefits, such as a company car, performance bonuses, a pension, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and much more. If you live in Stockholm, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm and Södertälje, the Scania JobExpress.For more information contact
Peter Eriksson, Group Manager, +46 8-55350074 or +4670-2473048 or email@example.comApplication
The application shall include CV, personal letter and your degree certificate / transcript of records.