Project Manager for Strategic Assignment on behalf of Exboard
Scania is in the middle of a transformation, and there is a big focus on Ability to Execute. The aim is to increase speed and flexibility of the execution in the right strategic direction.
Do you want to work on assignments coming from Scania’s top management? We have a highly qualified team of Project Managers that drive some of Scania’s most exciting Initiatives within Strategic Process & IT and Business Development. Do you want to make a real change of Scania? Come and join us!
In the team of HW Change Management, within the Scania Way Office, we have the task to drive lasting change on strategic assignments on behalf of Scania’s Executive Board. It is usually large and complex assignments working cross-organizational, processes, and brands. We do it by establishing Portfolio management, push for Process and System Architecture that reinforces a Process-oriented Scania.
You will be part of a team of highly competent Project Managers, with great team spirit! You will share your knowledge and your difficulties with your colleagues who are often faced with similar challenges. We move towards a way of working, where the team itself becomes a vital competence to overcome difficulties in the assignments.Your tasks:
You will be responsible for driving one or more of the assignments from this portfolio. In these assignments, the work and the necessary changes will affect a large part of the company's flows and main processes.
Your ability for networking and collaboration will be vital. As the path is not as defined as it is in Scania's well-established PD projects, part of succeeding with the project challenge is that you find the "right" way forward. Since it varies how well defined the end-target is as we start an assignment, the model for driving the change also differs. More of our tasks goes towards an agile way of working, supported by our Portfolio management, it aims to strengthen Scania’s ability to act with speed and flexibility in a strategic direction.
Examples of projects in the portfolio:
- Component Management - The set-up and execution of necessary capabilities connected to Scania as a component supplier.
- Prototype Order 2 Delivery - dramatically shorten the lead time to provide prototype objects in the Development process, by “playing production” as the process is re-defined and based on the ordinary Order to delivery process.
- Strategic Partnership - Defining one of the crucial steps in Scania’s Ability to Execute, how Scania should work with strategic partners connected e.g. to Autonomous Vehicles, Northvolt, Universities, Sales, and purchasing.
- At least 5 years experience from project management at Scania or another large international company
- Experience from strategy creation and deployment Previous experience from change management and business & IT development
- Broad experience of Scania’s products, processes, and services or similar experience from cross-functional work in another large industrial company
- Good knowledge of business English and IT tools like Teams, Office 365, e.g. to be able to manage digital workshops
Welcome to join our journey and define real Change Management together with us
You are welcome to contact Ikaros Dimitriou, recruiting manager, at 07077 50268, for any of your questions.