We are looking for a highly driven and innovative leader to strengthen our team so we can reach even more ambitious goals on our journey to automate Scania!What we do
IXCE is the central Business Automation team at Scania. Our mission is to enable value-adding utilization of business automation tools for all regions and business areas within the company. The team is a huge part of Scania’s digitalisation transformation and we believe the result of our work to have great impact on Scania’s ambition to Drive the Shift towards Sustainable Transport Solutions.
We are a driven and diverse team with colleagues both in Sweden and in India. In addition to our group colleagues, within the Business Automation team, we work in close collaboration with Scania’s Digital Office and the many digitalization ambassadors spread around the company.
We currently operate three technologies within our service portfolio; E-sign, Chatbot and RPA. As Product Owner of RPA you will lead our RPA Centre of Excellence (CoE) team while we take the next steps on Scania’s automation journey.What you will do
You will be a vital part of Scania’s digitalization transformation by inspiring and enabling the company on its automation journey. You will be able to work with cutting-edge business automation tools and be a part of an energetic, social and highly driven team!
You will be main responsible of Scania’s central RPA service managing strategy, financing, capability building and procurement. Together with a SCRUM master you will refine and prioritise the backlog for the CoE. In addition to your colleagues in Sweden and India you will network and coordinate with stakeholders in all regions and business areas in the Scania world.
Although your main focus is to lead the RPA CoE to scale up the service, you should also be able to support, advise and work with other business automation technologies when needed.Your Profile
You enjoy collaboration and you are a natural leader. You are highly driven and self-motivated about the work you do. You want to be part of solving complex technology challenges but simultaneously do not shy away from working with necessary details. You are always willing to learn and have a positive attitude towards challenges. You are flexible in realising new possibilities when they appear.As Product Owner of RPA you recognise yourself in some of these qualifications
It would be beneficial if you also have experience within
- You have a tactical approach to technologies and platforms and have a technical and architectural understanding of implications
- You have a high ability to build and develop lasting relationships to drive change.
- You have an entrepreneurial drive and innovative approach and excel in taking initiatives and making things happen
- You have the ability to structure and explain complex conditions in a concrete and educational way
- You have experience of working with business automation tools like; RPA, Chatbot, iBPMS, Low code platforms, Process Mining, Virtual Assistances, NLP, OCR, Decision Engines, etc.
- You have work experience in building, developing and managing IT services for a large enterprise
For more information
- Solution architecture
- Software development (e.g. API development, scripting, .Net, Python, Java, Groovy, etc.)
- iBPMS or similar low code orchestration platforms
- Process Mining
- Agile and/or SAFe way of working
- Cloud infrastructure
- Supplier management
Please contact Ian Sandholm (Manager, IXCE) +46 8 55 37 16 62Application and timeline
Last day for applications is 12th of July, Kindly apply as soon as possible since selection and interviews will be held continously. Please include a CV and cover letter.