Our team is currently looking for a full-stack cloud engineer who is eager to join us in our exciting cloud journey and help us build the most competitive after-sales applications.
We believe the team member we are looking for is:
- a senior full-stack/back-end developer
- a person who enjoys working in an agile environment
- a person with a mindset that the coding language is just a tool to reach high business value
- a person with a mindset that nothing is impossible
- a person who is passionate about test automation
- open to pair and mob programming
- a team-player that help the teammates reach their full potential
In our team we are passionate about building innovative and competitive products and we:
- enjoy innovation and continuous improvements
- have a passion for building solutions that makes the customer’s life easier and better
- love technical challenges and build sustainable, high-quality solutions
- put automation first instead of spending hours on manual tasks
- are curious to learn new things that we can share within our team
So what are we actually doing? We are four agile development teams and a support team working with Scania’s system for the maintenance of trucks and buses. We gather real-time data from the vehicles and optimize an unique maintenance plan for each customer depending on how the vehicle is operated.
If so, we would love to hear from you! Contact us at +468-553 706 09 if you would like to know more about the position.
Your application should include a CV, cover letter and copies of any relevant documents.