Are you a thorough, organised person with good communication skills that would like to work with advanced technology development and actively improve the environment? Then this is the job for you!
Our powertrain control systems are key to function, performance and environmental impact for our heavy duty engines. The group “Engine System Regulations” is responsible for demands on central functions for diagnostics and error control within the engine and aftertreatment management control systems. This includes ensuring that the systems fulfil legal demands for OBD (on board diagnostics), that we follow safety standards for the systems and that our systems are easy to troubleshoot for the service market organisation.Your role
You will work in the diagnostics area with planning and executing documentation deliveries and performing certification tests for tomorrows engine and aftertreatment systems at Scania. This role gives you possibilities to build a wide technical knowledgebase within the engine control system area.
- You will work with improvements of processes and implementations of structures for OBD documentation deliveries with an aim for automatic generation of said documentation.
- You will be responsible for OBD-certification which involves diagnostic testing on engines as well as documentation of the results and analysis of standards and legal requirements.
- The role involves a lot of cross functional communication with people in different roles from developers to testing services working for authorities in different parts of the world.
- Ideally you have some previous experience with OBD system testing or development.
- You have experience with engine/vehicle testing, certification/legal requirements or embedded system software development/testing.
- You have an engineering background.
- You are communicative and have an ability to analyse and understand technical issues as well as extract what’s important from complex information.
- You are a competent excel user and have preferably worked with version handling systems like perforce or similar.
- You express yourself fluently in English and preferably Swedish.
- C and CE-license is meritorious.
We offer an interesting and challenging job where there is plenty of scope for new ideas. Our corporate culture is characterised by openness, diversity and respect for the individual. Employees are our most important resource, so we invest in training our employees and giving them the opportunity to broaden their skills in order to be able to grow with us.
We can offer you Scania Job Express, a direct bus that runs between Stockholm and Södertälje. You can also enjoy other benefits such as an option to sign an agreement for an employee car, flexible working hours, lunch benefits at reduced prices and much more.For more information
Does this sound interesting? Contact Mattias Åstrand, Head of Engine System Regulations, firstname.lastname@example.orgApplication
Your application should include a covering letter, CV and copies of certificates.