At Scania Production and Logistics IT, we play a key role in providing the right IT solutions and transforming the IT landscape towards a data-centric architecture to accommodate future business needs. We are preparing for an introduction of a new ERP system in the next few years, which will dramatically change how we conduct business. With exciting projects driven by new business models and Industry 4.0, we are currently looking for a Solution Architect to drive the technical transformation journey in the Logistics domain.About the team
We are eight solution architects that are responsible to define and recommend the right solution architecture for IT solutions to fulfill Scania's needs in the Production & Logistics area. We are responsible for creating & maintaining the Target and Reference views of P&L architecture and we play a vital role in moving the organization towards the set architectural direction. We offer a team culture that is built on trust and respect and a flexible work environment that is highly appreciated among our co-workers.Your main responsibilities as Logistics Solutions Architect
Your primary responsibility is to create and maintain an IT architectural vision/target views for production orders, scheduling and allocation flows within the supply chain context. You will work with other Architect roles and support the product teams in scoping their systems and building the right solutions based on the target architecture.
Some of your daily work will include requirements gathering, gap analysis, creating transition and target views, leading the integration work between product teams, and taking an advisory role towards the management when needed.Skills and personality traits as Logistics Solutions Architect
- We believe that you have about 3-5 years of experience in an IT architect role as a tech lead, software architect, or solution architect and have excellent modeling skills
- Experience in order management, planning, allocation, and supply chain planning systems
- You have hands-on experience working with complex IT systems and have knowledge of modern integration techniques (APIs, streaming, etc.)
- You have implemented cloud technologies and catalysed the IT landscape transformation towards becoming more data-driven
- You are passionate about technology and enjoy being a part of IT transformation journey
- Communication and presentation skills are highly valued in this role since you shall facilitate workshops between business stakeholders and software development teams
We believe you are a natural in networking & collaboration and you value sharing information & competence with other architect roles within the organization. You are someone who sees the bigger picture and has a positive attitude towards change management. Most importantly, we believe you love being in a team and solving problems together!For more information
about the position, you are welcome to contact recruiting manager Aishwarya Gundaiah +46 700883310. We welcome your application, including your CV and cover letter through the portal, last day to apply is 3th October 2021.
Selection and interviews are held after the last application date.