Autonomous, Connectivity and Electrification (ACE) are examples of exciting focus areas at Scania which are affecting our business environment within security. We are increasing our ability to make use of our information assets and utilize new ways to secure our business!
To strengthen our ability to protect Scania’s information and systems we are looking for one more IT-security specialist to join our group!The team
The group is divided into three closely working teams consisting of 10 devoted specialists whose main responsibilities are; malware protection, vulnerability management, security operations, penetration testing and forensic analysis. Our working ground is the whole of Scania, globally.
The team will provide introduction and initial training for you, in combination with formal courses, and you are expected to grow within the role over time, building your own areas of expertise.What you will do
You will take responsibility for the daily management of Scania’sworld-wide enterprise antivirus platform with roughly 46000 supported endpoints, including:
- working with endpoint management, compliance control, and exception handling as well as acting on antivirus alarms
- handle support issues concerning antivirus and provide support in related questions towards our customers and users
- keep an open dialogue with and collaborate closely with related functions such as the; Network, Client and Storage teams regarding the service and platform
- mainly working in the management tool, McAfee ePO and platform ad-on tools
- working closely with the rest of group in daily operations as well as in case of incidents and IT-security related investigation
- contribute to the development of our antivirus service
You have knowledge of network technologies or experience with vulnerability management and firewalls. We believe you have experience from antivirus management or enterprise client-server networking. Experience from the Microsoft platform is a plus.
Aside above, self-driven knowledge building and having a threat-detecting mindset are two important skills in this team, as is following our established routines, best practices, and Scania standards.Join us if you have
genuine passion and interest in the IT-security areaJoin us if you have
high integrity and treat all people with respectJoin us if you are
thorough, systematic and analyticalJoin us if you enjoy
working independently as well as sharing knowledge and communicating with your colleaguesWhat you get at Scania!
We offer a competitive salary, a company car, performance bonuses, a pension plan, parental benefits and permanent employment from your first day! Please click here to read more about Scania, our core values and other benefits.Further information
If you wish to know more about the position contact Fredrik Tomasson (Section Manager) +468 553 820 28 or Johanna Ingels (Recruitment Specialist), +4670 081 29 90. We are available for questions as from the 7h of January.
Please apply before January 20. Selections and interviews will be start after January 7.We look forward reading your application including a CV and cover letter!Happy Holidays!