Scania is working to become the leader in sustainable transports. To be able to achieve that we need People Management - an area with increased strategic focus within Scania. HR Office has a central role in driving this shift. Based on our People Strategy, HR Office continue to develop core processes in People Management in close cooperation with business operations. We are now looking for an ambitious Project Coordinator to join our team.
As Project Coordinator at HR Office you have an important role to:
- Support the planning, control and reporting of the total project portfolio
- Act as an coordinator to support in the team activities to ensure qualitative client delivery
- Monitor and update the projects time- and activity plans
- Develop and maintain the team’s communication channels, management system and common tools for visualisation of the project portfolio
- Manage continuously development of methods and procedures
- Coordinate benchmarks to keep the teams awareness updated of latest know-how within required areas and competences
- Act as internal support when creating presentation material such as documents, power points and business cases
- Manage/coordinate smaller projects, missions and workshops
By joining us on our further journey, you will be able to develop as a person, as a project leader and understand the overall picture of People Management within Scania.Your profile
You are engaged, structured and works proactively with high focus on delivery and quality in your role. You are solution oriented and strive to develop the teams business as a team player.
You have a university degree in business administration or equivalent and preferably a few years of relevant working experience.
You have experience from working in projects and preferably you are familiar with one or several models. Knowledge about Scania and Scania´s methods and processes is a qualification. You are structured and strong in cross-functional work and are a good communicator. You get energized by challenges!
You are fluent in English and Swedish.Further information
For further information, please contact :
Per Svensson, (Head of HR Office), +46 8 553 728 65
Frida Engberg, (HR Business Partner ), +46 8 553 817 56Scania offers
We offer an open, diverse and inclusive working environment. In addition to personal and professional development opportunities, benefits, mutual bonus, occupational pension, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and much more. If you live in Stockholm, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm City - Liljeholmen - Södertälje, Scania Job Express.Application
Your application should include CV, cover letter and relevant certificates. Selection is ongoing throughout the application period. Please apply through our website HR InLine/Scania Job Search at Scania as soon as possible and no later than June 18th. Job Id 20180331