Scania Finans AB (SF) is a financial services company within the business unit Scania Financial Services. SF offers financing and insurance of Scania’s trucks and buses in the Nordic and Baltic markets. SF’s head office is located in Södertälje and locally represented through branch offices in seven countries; Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. SF is a regulated financial services company under the supervision of the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority, Finansinspektionen. The company was established in 1947 and has a financing portfolio in excess of 12 billion SEK, making it the oldest and one of the largest business units within Scania Financial Services. SF has approximately 90 employees, whereof around 40 are located at the head-office in Södertälje.Job description
As HR manager you support the SF management team in Södertälje and locally in our markets on their journey to reach the 2020 corporate targets with focus on employee satisfaction, diversity and inclusion (Skill Capture), management planning and health. To succeed in this you will create and develop a network of HR responsible within the SFS BU´s and Scania central HR functions to stimulate best practice sharing and accelerate development in the HR area.
You will be the SF process owner of the Human Resources policy of Scania Finans reflecting Scania corporate values, covering recruitment process, compensation and benefits process, management planning process, and Personal development talk process. You will actively support the SF Management in HR related topics, drive and initiate projects and activities related to Skill Capture and annual employee survey.
Furthermore and important task is to act as a back-up HR Manager for our sister company, Scania Credit Group, SCA, and together with their HR Manager establish a HR competence centre for these two units together:
- Building up a solid HR function within SF together with counterpart at SCA establish a competence centre for the HR area for both companies.
- Supporting the Executive Group in Management Planning.
- Supporting managers in recruitment processes.
- Establishing the yearly wheel for HR processes (salary reviews, PD-talks process, incentive program administration, conducting employee surveys and linked improvement work etc).
- Take ownership of job descriptions and methods for competence mapping.
- Be the SF coordinator in relations with Human Resources centrally in Sweden as well as with counterparts in Commercial Operation in our respective countries.
- Assure SF compliance with central projects such as Skill Capture (Diversity and Inclusion), Life Balance, Code of Conduct, as well as in general Scania Leadership Principles and the Scania Way.
- Support SF managers in spreading the Scania culture and core values.
You will be a member of the SF management team based in Södertälje as well as a member of the Executive Group, reporting to the Managing Director of Scania Finans. The position is based in Södertälje and will require some travelling to the local markets.Your profile
We are looking for someone with a university education/ degree and a relevant experience from the HR area. You need to have high social and pedagogical skills, the ability to build a network are flexible and able to communicate with various stakeholders on different levels and from different cultures. We expect you to be fluent in Swedish and English, other languages are a merit. Experience from an international environment will be regarded as an advantage. You are inspired of the Scania culture our values and have a high level of integrity.Further information
For more information or inquiries, please contact Bernt Lindstedt, Managing Director, email@example.com, +46855383740.Application
Your application should include a CV, a cover letter and copies of any relevant certificates. Selections and interviews will take place on an ongoing basis throughout the application period with reservation for vacation. Please apply through our website HR InLine/Scania Job Search at Scania as soon as possible and no later than August 15th . Job Id 20181605.