Scania is a world leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system.Group Internal Audit
is looking for a Senior Audit Manager, Head of Operations and IT Audit to replace the current manager who will take on new challenges within the Group. The position is reporting to the Chief Audit Executive (CAE) of Scania. The responsibility of position encompasses two areas. One is related to Information technology including cyber security throughout the Scania group. The other area is related to strategy implementation and execution in Scania’s Core processes.You will work in an interesting international environment
, involving travelling giving you a global picture of Scania’s worldwide operations. Group Internal Audit reports directly to the CEO with a reporting line to the Audit Committee of the Scania Board. Internal auditing is an independent and objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve Scania’s operation. It aims to support the organisation to accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the processes for risk management, internal control, and governance. The function is working according to IIA standards.We offer a healthy and inspiring work place
, with great respect for the individual. You have great opportunities to shape your work and your future. Your personal and professional development is important and something we encourage and support.Main responsibilities
To lead a team of highly skilled professional auditors in carrying out audit projects throughout the Scania organisation worldwideKey duties and responsibilities
- Execute the strategic direction of the Audit function, including objectives, budgets, and schedules.
- Develop, implement, and maintain comprehensive internal audit policies, procedures, and risk assessments in compliance with Group standards.
- Coordinate the entire internal audit process from the risk analysis and the development of the annual and multiple years audit plan to the follow-up of issues noted during audits.
- Coordinate internal teams and external co-sourced partners on a comprehensive portfolio of global IT, operational, or technical regulatory compliance audits in a collaborative way to highlight issues and propose solutions.
- Report results of audit engagements to the appropriate management and develop quarterly reports to be used in Audit Committee reporting regarding internal controls matters, results of reviews/common route-causes, and progress vs plan.
- Participate in reviews of projects, business products, services and systems.
- Monitor new developments and maintain necessary training and professional development for the function.
- Provide coaching and feedback on team member performance to support their development.
- Execute special projects as directed by executive management.
Minimum 10+ years’ experience of auditing, preferably in large corporations and 5+ years of direct management experience or equivalent. A relevant university education preferably within Engineering or IT.
Strong business English, including both written and verbal communication. Fluency in a second language such as Swedish, German, Portuguese, Spanish or other languages is desirable.
High level of personal integrity, independence, tenacity and resilience in managing/executing audits and resolving audit issues, while remaining objective.Success factors
For more information
- Strong leadership skills, ability to drive change and influence senior leaders.
- Ability to lead international teams and effectively coach team members.
- Demonstrated ability to lead strategic projects.
- Ability to analyze complex issues from a range of perspectives and form considered judgements around the actions to be taken.
- Strong project management skills to both manage individual initiatives, and co-ordinate and monitor broader Co-Sourcing assignments.
- Solid interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel up to 20% of working days.
Linus Svanberg, Head of Operations and IT Audit +46 73 668 87 74, or
Svein Bringeland, CAE Chief Audit Executive, Group Internal Audit, Mobile: +46 70 081 11 40Application
Apply at the latest 20th of October. Your application shall include a personal presentation and CV.