Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
Do you like to work in a fun, dynamic and high paced environment, where everything you do counts? Then join the Group Financial planning team at Scania.
Group Financial Planning (JCP) at Corporate Control:
Group Financial Planning main deliveries are the 5-year financial plan (Planungsrunde), Budget, rolling Projections four times a year and monthly updated calendar year forecast to the VW Group. Department JCP plans, coordinates and reports these plans to Scania’s Management and to our owners. The work is done in close cooperation with other department at Corporate Control and the different functions in our company. Together with currently three Group Controllers you will be the competence centre for Financial Planning at Corporate Control. You will also have an excellent opportunity to work in an international environment, create a strong network within Scania, further develop your financial skills and grow long term in our organisation.
We are now looking for a new Group Controller to help us improve our processes and our deliveries.Job description
As Group Controller - Financial Planning your main responsibilities will be:
- planning, coordinating and developing the processes
- performing analysis and consolidation
- making sure that we have an adequate system support
- making sure that Group Management gets adequate reporting
You will to a large extent interact with other functions in Scania while developing a network and communicating within the “finance community” is key.Requirements
- We are looking for someone with at least 5 years’ experience of financial reporting, and with an applicable university degree.
- You are familiar with the systems solution for group reporting HFM and with financial reporting principles.
- You have a good understanding of a company’s strategy and is able to verbally communicate financial information to Management.
- We believe you are a team player who enjoys the energy and the culture in the company.
- We are looking for a curios, hardworking candidate with strong analytical skills.
- Agile. Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver result.
- A problem solver. You see challenges as opportunities.
At Scania we want you to be yourself and we value diversity. We welcome all applicants! You will join a very skilfulled team and you will be located at the global headquarters in Södertälje. The position require limited travelling from time to time and fluency in English.For further information you are welcome to contact:
Lucy Deniz, Head of Group Financial Planning , 08-553 80452Application
Your application should include cover letter, CV and relevant certificates.