Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
Logistics Strategy and project (OX) is organized in the central Logistics organisation (O) with the mission to develop and strengthen Scania common competence and processes within Logistics. We work with development of our common logistics processes, with focus on the physical processes connected to our Inhouse logistics but on an overall level work with implementing new methods, technical and digital tools in all our logistics processes. As the global logistics project office we manage and participate in Logistics projects connected to Cross-Brand, Cross- functional and/ or strategic project for logistics.
For Scania Logistics to not fall behind in the digitalization journey that is currently ongoing there is a need for exploration, development, coordination and implementation of digital tools in our processes.
The position gives you a big possibility to affect the vision of how Scania logistics will work with digitalization in the future and how that vision should be reached.
- Represent the Logistics organisation in the company wide Digital Officer Network
- Report status of ongoing digitalization initiatives within Logistics
- Coordinate pilots of new techniques such as RPA, Advanced Analytics etc.
- Coordinate ongoing digitalization projects and spread information from the Digital Officer network within the logistics organization
- Align Scania logistics digitalization with corresponding development performed at VW and MAN.
- Support production units, from a strategic logistics point of view, in the implementation of MES (Manufacturing Execution System) and ERP-system (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- Discuss and coordinate digitalization projects with universities
You have a Master’s degree or similar formal education. You have documented knowledge within logistics processes (logistics flows, material supply, material facade management etc.) and a big interest in digitalization.
Cooperation and communication with neighbouring departments and other organizations is continuous so you should feel confident meeting new people. Being motivated and hungry for development will be crucial.
You are able to work independently, methodically and analytically. The position requires that you are fluent in written and spoken English. Seeing as Scania continuously cooperate more and more with MAN and VW, German skills are considered a merit. Travelling will be required from time to time.Application
The application should contain CV, personal letter and certificates.
Interviews will be performed during the application period.